PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang final 4 ( kinda like BB) and black label synergy wax

Mountian man
06-30-2014, 10:21 AM
Good day all!
Would like to know if you can use black label synergy wax on top of Wolfgang deep gloss sealant or should I use the Wolfgang fusion wax.

I use the Wolfgang final 4 with the pinnicale souveran wax. Sorry for the bad spelling!

mwoolfso
06-30-2014, 03:43 PM
Never did it but generally speaking it should work.

Each product can definitely stand on it's own as an LSP and synergy's durability is then dependent on DGPS (which may be exactly what you are looking for).

Mikertt
06-30-2014, 04:19 PM
I'm not sure that would work very well because Synergy was developed with nano ceramic particles in it to bond with paint. With that in mind, it won't be able to bond to the paint because of the paint sealant in between. I mean in all honesty, it would probably work but, your longevity would be impacted because it won't bond properly. You are better off going with some other line of Carnauba waxes such as the original Pinnacle waxes, WG Fuzion, etc...

Now, if you are putting Synergy over a coating, that's a different story as it was made to bond to coatings. I just opened up my tin of Synergy a couple of nights ago to wax my brother's truck that was coated with PBL Diamond Surface Coating. Mind you, it looked nearly flawless before but, that Synergy wax just took it up a notch. It was a moving mirror!

Anyways, best bet is to call up AutoGeek and talk to one of their reps who I'm sure can give you the best advice.

FUNX650
06-30-2014, 04:20 PM
IMHO:
Even though Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant doesn't ever require any Wax "topper" to allow the underlying paint's beauty to (be)dazzle the senses...

I will say: STICK with the Wolfgang product line-up (synergistically speaking), instead of the Pinnacle Black Label Wax product.

Bob