PDA

View Full Version : Any Value In Adding Menz 87mc

Largebore
07-30-2007, 09:35 AM
I am currently finishing off with Menz 85U but wonder if either an additional step using Menz Micropolish 87MC would be of any value.

Or what if I sub 87MC for FINAL 85U ?

ScottB
07-30-2007, 04:42 PM
you can use micropolish or finishing polish interchangably ... cannot remember numbers. I usually just use 106FF with a finishing pad as it finishes so well and glosses up so nicely.

Largebore
07-30-2007, 07:12 PM
The 106FF is suposed to be the cermic stuff right? Is that ok to use on a non ceramic whatever paint like my BMW ?

ScottB
07-30-2007, 07:14 PM
I use it on my GM non ceramic paint ...its got a nice bite but the diminishing abrasives break down rather quickly into one of the best finishing polishes. It truly replaces two polishes in my aersonal. Tread light, but I bet you'll wish youd tried it sooner.

Largebore
07-30-2007, 07:18 PM
Thanks , I will give it a shot on my next AG order.

Surfer
07-30-2007, 07:32 PM
I use it on my GM non ceramic paint ...its got a nice bite but the diminishing abrasives break down rather quickly into one of the best finishing polishes. It truly replaces two polishes in my aersonal. Tread light, but I bet you'll wish youd tried it sooner.Hmmmm....may have to add that 106FF, does it dust as bad as some say? Maybe use a pinch of RMG in it to cut down the dust?

Al-53
07-30-2007, 07:47 PM
Hmmmm....may have to add that 106FF, does it dust as bad as some say? Maybe use a pinch of RMG in it to cut down the dust?

Surfer..the stuff is very funny to work with...lol....one day it works like a champ...no dust and long working time...the next day it dusts and works for 3 minutes and dries....it is very tempermental to weather and temps...

I have used RMG...Opt polish and the Opt work best...seemed to stop the dust and give it the longer working time....

But as I said you may never need it...it works fine one day and dust the next....

AL

Surfer
07-30-2007, 08:01 PM
Surfer..the stuff is very funny to work with...lol....one day it works like a champ...no dust and long working time...the next day it dusts and works for 3 minutes and dries....it is very tempermental to weather and temps...

I have used RMG...Opt polish and the Opt work best...seemed to stop the dust and give it the longer working time....

But as I said you may never need it...it works fine one day and dust the next....

ALthe hell lol, :D, worlds falling apart, we're all going to hell, and now we have polishes that are tempermental....:D