PDA

View Full Version : The nerve of some women!!

Pages : [1] 2

hoyt66
06-29-2014, 03:17 PM
My wife comes outside and says in a very irritated voice "Your washing your car again?!"

Geez!

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/watermark.php?file=78021

Guess what I'm doing right now :buffing:

silverfox
06-29-2014, 03:26 PM
I make sure her car always looks as good as mine. Keep the peace.

Helltopay
06-29-2014, 03:27 PM
I guess you are either washing her car or trying really hard to convince your dog that he will only have to hare his house with you for a couple of nights. :)

hernandez.art13
06-29-2014, 03:33 PM
Keep her car just as good or even better than yours. :)

Rmd
06-29-2014, 03:34 PM
My new neighbors became social with my friend/girl and said that to her. "he washes his car a lot." So that's the description of me around here. Good with me.

Kamakaz1961
06-29-2014, 04:06 PM
hoyt66 if you like life just let her vent....SAY NOTHING but I love you dear!!....LOL I hope that is her car (the dirty one). Women! Can't live with them can't live without them!! We are dogs they are cats!!....LMAO!!

Charger12
06-29-2014, 04:07 PM
My wife & neighbors say I have OCD when it comes to "our"cars,I always try to keep hers on par with mine!

Coopers ST
06-29-2014, 04:10 PM
hoyt66 if you like life just let her vent....SAY NOTHING but I love you dear!!....LOL I hope that is her car (the dirty one). Women! Can't live with them can't live without them!! We are dogs they are cats!!....LMAO!!

I post here, Miata.net, and Focusst.org. My wife never says anything about washing the car, but does about the time I spend on the forums. It is usually something around the lines of talking to people that don't love you. I told her I was going to start an I love you thread where we can all come in everyday and say I love you to each other to shut her up. Ya I won't say that again. :)

JHL88
06-29-2014, 04:15 PM
Welcome to the club.

hoyt66
06-29-2014, 04:22 PM
My wife comes outside and says in a very irritated voice "Your washing your car again?!"

Geez!

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/watermark.php?file=78021

Guess what I'm doing right now :buffing:

Yeah I know what she was getting at.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/watermark.php?file=78022

Funny thing is five minutes after washing her car shes says "Ohh I need it to rain!"

Not to be mean, just because its really humid today and the garden could use it.

Hahahaha. The live of an Auto Geek

mwoolfso
06-29-2014, 04:29 PM
My new neighbors became social with my friend/girl and said that to her. "he washes his car a lot." So that's the description of me around here. Good with me.

My wife had the same reactions over the years. However, once she saw a few other men on the block begin to follow suit, although not as well equipped :) she suddenly stopped saying that stuff.

feslope
06-29-2014, 04:30 PM
Aaaaaaaaah country living. Gotta love those dirt roads!!

Corey@OptimalDetailing
06-29-2014, 04:36 PM
Sometimes my wife isn't too happy when i tell her mine needs a wash or I ask to wash hers. Having a 3 month old and 2 year old limits my time and I enjoy spending it with my family. So after a while of her complaining, I told her she has to ask me to wash her car from now on...it's been a hole since hers has had a wash and she asked me a week ago, it's rained every other day since. Oh well!

DaveT435
06-29-2014, 04:44 PM
Mine doesn't mind washing her own. I was washing my daughter's for a few months. About a month ago she complained about me washing it??? It hasn't been washed since. It's about to the point that I'm going to tell her if she doesn't want me to wash it she needs to get her a$$ out there and do it.

TopThatDetail
06-29-2014, 04:49 PM
A happy wife is a happy life. :dblthumb2: