PDA

View Full Version : GTechniq P1 Nano Composite Polish

Daniel Kinder
06-29-2014, 11:22 AM
Would like to know from anyone that has used this product, how they like it and how it compare's to say Wolfgang Uber Compound 3.0?

Did a quick search for the P1 and haven't seen anything on it or nothing Mike Phillips as done or a write-up article on this product. Have seen the GTechniq video's but :poke:

Thanks for any answer's or maybe any links on this subject.

refreshauto
06-29-2014, 12:58 PM
I have used the P1, it's a good product but it does not have the cutting power of uber compound

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AG Online

Daniel Kinder
06-29-2014, 06:10 PM
I have used the P1, it's a good product but it does not have the cutting power of uber compound

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AG Online
Thanks

Rsurfer
06-29-2014, 07:57 PM
P1 is a pad dependent polish. The courser the pad, the more the cut. When the product starts to dust, just a mist of water will activate the polish. It can handle medium swirls on medium paint.

Daniel Kinder
06-29-2014, 10:13 PM
P1 is a pad dependent polish. The courser the pad, the more the cut. When the product starts to dust, just a mist of water will activate the polish. It can handle medium swirls on medium paint.
Appreciate that

Lowejackson
06-30-2014, 03:40 AM
I found P1 works best on wool pads. P1 will dust quite quickly and will require a quick spritz of water to keep polishing. It can be a bit messy although as a water based polish it can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth