PDA

View Full Version : Klasse AIO and S/G

808_detail_nut
06-29-2014, 04:02 AM
Anyone apply with a rotary? Or should I just do it by hand?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AG Online

BobbyG
06-29-2014, 05:07 AM
Klasse AIO can be applied using a rotary, dual action polisher, or by hand. As the name states it's an all in one product so it does contain cleaners and will remove oxidation, grime, and stains from the finish.

Klasse AIO uses chemical cleaners instead of abrasives so there's no need to worry about selecting a certain pad. When I use this product I use a white or gray foam pad.

I've personally tried it with the 3 methods mentioned and see only minor differences with each venue and really nothing negative.

A rotary machine is naturally the most aggressive so it speeds up the process leaving behind a sparkling panel. The dual action is a bit slower but does an equally thorough job. Applying Klasse AIO by hand is naturally the slowest and occasionally one must bear down to remove a troublesome spot. Applying Klasse AIO by hand is also a great way to get a little work out...:laughing:

808_detail_nut
06-29-2014, 02:59 PM
Cool man, I was thinking that my rotary would be best Or maybe my cyclo on the large areas. I'll test it out.

Klasse Act
06-30-2014, 08:22 AM
You could apply KAIO with a RO but KSG...no way would I ever do that! It goes on so thin that you'd never see it going on or coming off, so hand application would be the way to apply KSG IMO. I'm sure there's some who've done KSG w/ a RO, I'd love to hear about how that actually went.

808_detail_nut
06-30-2014, 12:13 PM
Good point, I kinna figured that. Thanks.