PDA

View Full Version : Nasty dirty boat

Tonya
07-29-2007, 08:29 PM
Well my husband finally got me to start on his dirty, nasty boat. :eek: It took me about three hours just to get the first layer of dirt off the seats and clean the carpet. The shop vac finally bit the dust, so I had to use my household carpet cleaning machine. :mad: My husband has left it uncovered for many weeks, full well knowing I would get tired of looking at it and clean the darn thing.
Anyway.... the dashboard area is in bad shape! I think there is mildew on it and it looks really dried out and faded! It feels like it is just hard plastic. What do you recommend to protect it if I ever get it clean. The boat is a reg. fishing boat, Lund. I took some before pic, however last time I tried to post picture I got mad and gave up. Any thought on what to use on the dash?
Feed back please

DantheMan
07-29-2007, 08:34 PM
303 for protecting..

Cleaning sounds like a good job for the magic erasers. those little things will surprise you.

Tonya
07-29-2007, 08:41 PM
303 for protecting..

Cleaning sounds like a good job for the magic erasers. those little things will surprise you.
Thanks, I already sent husband to Sam's Club, he came home with 3 boxes. That might get the job done. :)

joe.p
07-29-2007, 09:22 PM
sorry..I can't help you on the boat..as for your pics you can start an acct on photobucket.com..load your pics to your photobucket acct then copy/paste the pics here..

good luck with the boat

Tonya
07-29-2007, 09:49 PM
sorry..I can't help you on the boat..as for your pics you can start an acct on photobucket.com..load your pics to your photobucket acct then copy/paste the pics here..

good luck with the boat
:awesome::applause::cool::DIm the MAN:cheers: I started a new thread. Thanks for the photobucket idea!!!!!! It worked so I started a new thread with pics. :D :D :D :D :D