PDA

View Full Version : Magazine Swirl

HUMP DIESEL
06-26-2014, 01:22 PM
Oh man, I was sitting on my lunch break looking at magazines and I open to this nice looking hot rod and low and behold, the swirls popped out in the photo.

I know if I were a classic hot rod owner that I would want my car to look perfect for a shoot.

Rsurfer
06-26-2014, 01:34 PM
Oh man, I was sitting on my lunch break looking at magazines and I open to this nice looking hot rod and low and behold, the swirls popped out in the photo.

I know if I were a classic hot rod owner that I would want my car to look perfect for a shoot.

Some don't know the difference between a swirl and a squirrel.

Dr_Pain
06-26-2014, 03:24 PM
LOL!!!! Classic... Funny enough I've seen a couple of bad examples on the Barrett Jackson TV show

HUMP DIESEL
06-30-2014, 12:08 PM
I saw another one just yesterday, but not magazine, movie. Transformers. The Pagani has swirls!!! I did not say anything in the movie, since my wife would have just told me to stop, but Geez!

HUMP

hernandez.art13
06-30-2014, 12:18 PM
Went on a date this weekend ;)

And saw the movie Jersey Boys. It was a great movie, I didn't know they were so mob connected, directed by Clint Eastwood.

Well those classic cars were swirled out like crazy. And I think I was able to tell which cars had single stage and which ones had 2 stage paint.

Jersey Boys - HD Movie Trailer - Official Warner …: http://youtu.be/DbURfiUWVtg

CarAudiophile
06-30-2014, 12:50 PM
I hate watching Barrett Jackson and Mecum.. I just sit and look for the swirls in the paint.

eaglefan
06-30-2014, 01:09 PM
Went on a date this weekend ;)

And saw the movie Jersey Boys. It was a great movie, I didn't know they were so mob connected, directed by Clint Eastwood.

Well those classic cars were swirled out like crazy. And I think I was able to tell which cars had single stage and which ones had 2 stage paint.

Jersey Boys - HD Movie Trailer - Official Warner …: Jersey Boys - HD Movie Trailer - Official Warner Bros. UK - YouTube (http://youtu.be/DbURfiUWVtg)

Growing up, the whole state was run by the mob. The state thinks they shut them down, but the are more low profile now.

cardaddy
07-01-2014, 12:10 PM
LOL!!!! Classic... Funny enough I've seen a couple of bad examples on the Barrett Jackson TV show

A COUPLE??!!!?!?!!!!!:awman:

Pffffffftttt..... more like a couple out of a hundred are actually looking like they should.:rolleyes:

I watch (or DVR) every minute of every single Barrett Jackson, always have. Makes for long days when they have 40 hours of coverage! :eek:
But the swirls.... omg! Were it me there... I'd tell them if you want to sell this car... can't do that :nomore:. But that's just me. :laughing: