PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Fusion

mcate
06-23-2014, 06:23 PM
Had an F-350 lined up, but it fell through due to a mixup. So I decided to do a full Poorboy's detail on my son & daughter-in-law's Fusion. Ok, I know it's a boring car, but I didn't have anything else to do! Anyway, after washing & claying I polished it with SSR1, then gave it a coat of EX-P sealant, & a coat of Natty's Red the following morning. Silver is such a difficult color to get good pics of, but I tried. The car came out good enough that a guy he works with noticed & wants me to do his!

jamesboyy
06-23-2014, 07:38 PM
Amazing work on that fusion sorry to hear about the mix up on that other vehicle though but all vehicles have there own touch of spice you just have to be open to see the excitement in every vehicle and congratulations on the new customer

06-23-2014, 08:28 PM
Excellent work Mike!!

Paul Mitchell
06-23-2014, 08:40 PM
Nice work!

Tato
06-23-2014, 11:51 PM
Great work!

Please, what does 'fell through due to a mixup' means?

Thanks in advance, keep going my friend.

Kind Regards.

mcate
06-24-2014, 05:48 AM
Great work!

Please, what does 'fell through due to a mixup' means?

Thanks in advance, keep going my friend.

Kind Regards.

The owner was out of town, & his daughter was supposed to give me access to the truck. She was asleep & didn't answer the phone. No biggee, we'll give it another shot this weekend.

HateSwirls
06-24-2014, 06:01 AM
For me there's no boring car as long as I can make a difference as you did here, greet job man:)

Don't get me wrong, I love doing high end car but once I start all I see is paint. Lol

mcate
06-24-2014, 07:18 AM
For me there's no boring car as long as I can make a difference as you did here, greet job man:)

Don't get me wrong, I love doing high end car but once I start all I see is paint. Lol

I'm with you there! Detailing is really a hobby for me, something I truly enjoy doing in my spare time. I'm just blessed that it allows me to make some extra $$, which I use either for Mustang parts, or to buy more detailing stuff!

Tato
06-24-2014, 08:29 AM
Thanks a lot for clarifying this. I'm Brazilian, and some 'expressions' may be difficult to understand, or even lead to misunderstood. I thought you suffered an accident (felt on the ground) because of mixing some beverage hehee.... sorry.

Keep doing this nice work!,

Kind Regards.

RobertJ34
06-24-2014, 09:19 AM
Silver is tough, that looks great though. Good job!

mcate
06-24-2014, 09:25 AM
Thanks a lot for clarifying this. I'm Brazilian, and some 'expressions' may be difficult to understand, or even lead to misunderstood. I thought you suffered an accident (felt on the ground) because of mixing some beverage hehee.... sorry.

Keep doing this nice work!,

Kind Regards.

Oh, sorry about that! Yes, it's just an American expression, or "figure of speech". I also try to never consume "certain" types of beverages while detailing. Not sure the car owners would be happy the results! lol