PDA

View Full Version : How to Rinseless Car Wash with Optimum No-Rinse & ONR Review

SON1C
06-23-2014, 05:22 PM
https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t1.0-9/1554472_10203214340531903_1423845967480924291_n.jp g
SON1C Synopsis 76 is a video review of the product that arguably made rinseless washing famous -- ONR. Optimum No Rinse has many uses but of course it's main use is Rinse-less washing your car. In this video review I perform a quick how to tutorial on rinseless washing and then give my extended review on the product and an awesome product to pair ONR with which is Mothers Back-To-Black Tire Renew (Rinseless Tire Cleaner). After the intro skip to 4:55 to just view the review portion.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7LiR1l9ZVk]How to Rinseless Car Wash with Optimum No-Rinse + ONR Review on Black Mustang GT - YouTube[/video]

FUNX650
06-23-2014, 05:50 PM
Thanks, Drew, for these tutorials/reviews
They will prove to be very handy...IMO.

Bob

sproketser
06-23-2014, 05:52 PM
Thanx for sharing mate ! Love these Reviews of yours .

SON1C
06-23-2014, 06:35 PM
Thanks, Drew, for these tutorials/reviews
They will prove to be very handy...IMO.

Bob
Thanks for the support Bob :D :buffing:

Thanx for sharing mate ! Love these Reviews of yours .

thanks PY! my pleasure I enjoy creating them for my fellow autogeeks :dblthumb2:

LaFawnduh
06-24-2014, 06:49 PM
Do you ever pre-treat a dirtier panel with some waterless wash in a spray bottle?

cleanmycorolla
06-24-2014, 07:12 PM
Do you ever pre-treat a dirtier panel with some waterless wash in a spray bottle?

I think most folks pre soak a panel! I do, makes it easier and more fun.

SON1C
07-03-2014, 11:19 AM

I think most folks pre soak a panel! I do, makes it easier and more fun.

x2^

Yeah I typically presoak the panel, I didn't in this video, but you can dilute the product out to your liking, use a different product for presoak, or even simply fill a bottle of your bucket of solution

Klasse Act
07-03-2014, 12:02 PM
What I do is make a little extra wash solution and use that for pre-soak. Once I'm done I filter the unused wash solution, usually placing a used mf towel or old sock out of the hamper and pour into a clean, empty jug, then I pour it back into my bucket (after its been rinsed out) and I then have about a gallon left over. I'm no "green freak" but rather don't like throwing away perfectly good rinseless wash. This makes even more sense when doing the GD method!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

Crispy
03-05-2015, 10:21 PM
OK here is a severe test. Canadian road salt sprayed on at -20C temperature and then dried b7yy afternoon sun. I don't know of any more tougher grime to remove. Any way went at it with ONR . First off need a good applicator and a good drying towel. Sponged on the ONR and let sit for few seconds. Then used waffle towel to remove salt (rag actually turns black). Because so heavy repeated on doors but rest of car one application. Can't believe how good it turns out. Have been doing this since October and and am definitely sold. Can't wait to try in warmer times.