PDA

View Full Version : 1Z Einszett Car Care Products

sparkie
07-29-2007, 06:11 AM
Who has used 1Z Einszett Car Care Products? Your likes and dislikes....

ScottB
07-29-2007, 10:36 AM
original soap (we dont have currently) , polishes, and glanz wax are nice offerings. Perls, Cockpit, and Lackfinish (qd'er) have a huge following, but never my personal favorite. The real hidden gem was a product (kinda a AIO) called Waxpolishsoft. I dont even know if still made since VOC regs where introduced.

Al-53
07-29-2007, 03:48 PM
I have used the Perls and Glanz shampoo...very nice....not a real sudzy shampoo....low suds.....

I also have the waxpolishsoft ....metalicpolish Pro ....and the Paint polish..these are the pre VOC versions.....they still make waxpolishsoft...but may not be available for sale here....there are a few vendors that do sell the older versions...so you have to look for them if you want them....

they are a good polish....they were known for the ease of hand use....

Al

StephenK
07-29-2007, 03:53 PM
i read on another board that people are claiming the waxes are a pain to get off. but other than that i have only read good things about polishes and waxes

Al-53
07-29-2007, 04:07 PM
The Glanz wax can be a bugger to remove if it is put in thick....but when used as directed...it is no harder than any thing else to remove.....use on cool paint and out of the sun and thin...and your set....

Al

StephenK
07-29-2007, 04:12 PM
AL-53 i hold your opinions as one of the highest so i would like to know how you were rate the shine and longevity of Glanz Wax and Metallic Polish. if you dont mind

Al-53
07-29-2007, 04:30 PM
AL-53 i hold your opinions as one of the highest so i would like to know how you were rate the shine and longevity of Glanz Wax and Metallic Polish. if you dont mind

The shine or gloss is very good....the longevity of the Glanz wax I would say is 2 months...the older version was a liitle more durable...

The Metalic polish/wax is very nice..very rich looking....But the wax protection is not a long term thing...2 months..it should be topped...the wax is in it to just sorta protect the paint till another wax is applied.....

The waxpolish soft is the king it had a very deep look to it....it also fills to a point...but corrects also...but for very minor stuff....it can dust a little...not bad..but the results are very nice.....

AL

sparkie
07-30-2007, 04:07 AM
The shine or gloss is very good....the longevity of the Glanz wax I would say is 2 months...the older version was a liitle more durable...

The Metalic polish/wax is very nice..very rich looking....But the wax protection is not a long term thing...2 months..it should be topped...the wax is in it to just sorta protect the paint till another wax is applied.....

The waxpolish soft is the king it had a very deep look to it....it also fills to a point...but corrects also...but for very minor stuff....it can dust a little...not bad..but the results are very nice.....

AL
So waxpolish is like Megs cleaner wax with more deepness? And it would be a great one stepper?

LexusAussie
07-30-2007, 05:03 AM
Cockpit Premium and Gummi Pflege products are great

Al-53
07-30-2007, 03:57 PM
So waxpolish is like Megs cleaner wax with more deepness? And it would be a great one stepper?

Sparkie..here is some info on it

Waxpolish Soft
Produces the deepest "wet look" finish available.

With long-lasting protective properties this is the top choice by professional detailers world-wide. Enhanced by polymers for added protection and shine. Produces a smear-free finish formulated to conceal surface defects such as holograms and clouding. For all finishes including clear coats. Apply by hand or machine. Low-dusting and sling for less cleanup.

Abrasive Level: Very Low

here is info on the metalic polish Pro

Metallic Polish*
Metallic Polish is designed for use on all types of paint finishes including new cars and paintwork that is well treated with very minor surface issues. Safe on clear coats. For hand or machine application. Cleaning action safely dissolves the toughest surface grime while conditioning oils produce excellent depth and gloss. Low-dusting and sling for less cleanup.

*Metallic Polish is not related to einszett Metallic Polish & Wax in our Personal Line.

both of these are for more or less finish polishing.....

the more agressive stuff is the Xtra polish...and the moderate one is the Paint Polish....

Al

Jimmie
07-30-2007, 04:36 PM
Sparkie..here is some info on it

Waxpolish Soft
Produces the deepest "wet look" finish available.

With long-lasting protective properties this is the top choice by professional detailers world-wide. Enhanced by polymers for added protection and shine. Produces a smear-free finish formulated to conceal surface defects such as holograms and clouding. For all finishes including clear coats. Apply by hand or machine. Low-dusting and sling for less cleanup.

Abrasive Level: Very Low

here is info on the metalic polish Pro

Metallic Polish*
Metallic Polish is designed for use on all types of paint finishes including new cars and paintwork that is well treated with very minor surface issues. Safe on clear coats. For hand or machine application. Cleaning action safely dissolves the toughest surface grime while conditioning oils produce excellent depth and gloss. Low-dusting and sling for less cleanup.

*Metallic Polish is not related to einszett Metallic Polish & Wax in our Personal Line.

both of these are for more or less finish polishing.....

the more agressive stuff is the Xtra polish...and the moderate one is the Paint Polish....

Al

So Al, which is the one that you said was one of the best "by hand" polishes on another thread? It seems it was one of the "metalics".

Al-53
07-30-2007, 05:16 PM
So Al, which is the one that you said was one of the best "by hand" polishes on another thread? It seems it was one of the "metalics".

they all work great by hand....it depends on how much corrections you need to do...I mean by severity....but the one I spoke of was the metalic polish Pro...but its not available in the US markets as far as i know..due to VOC laws......but can be found here ..some vendors have some left...

the strongest is the

Extra Paintwork Cleaner
• Use on dull to severely oxidized, weathered paintwork.

• Cleans thoroughly, reduces swirl marks, moderate scratches.

• Adds a deep gloss finish with special silicones for mild protection.

• Apply with foam pad or cotton terry towel in small sections and wipe off.

Extra is designed to restore paintwork to its original condition if it is old, extremely dull and oxidized or contains severe blemishes. Extra is a special cutting polish that removes heavy oxidation and reduces swirl marks while restoring depth and gloss and producing a weather-resistant and streak-free finish. Special silicones ensure a long-lasting shine. Not recommended for use on new cars with clear coat. Follow up with einszett Paint Polish and Glanz Wax for added shine and protection.

Abrasive Level: High

the next lowest is

Paint Polish
• Use on dull paintwork to restore to original showroom condition.

• Cleans, reduces swirl marks, light scratches and moderate oxidation.

• Adds a deep, rich gloss finish..

• Follow-up with application of Glanz Wax for long-term protection.

• Apply with foam pad, cotton terry towel,einszett 100% viscose polishing wadding, or microfiber towel, work in sections and wipe off.

If your paintwork is looking dull, is slightly weathered, oxidized or contains swirl marks, Paint Polish is the prescription you are looking for. Safe and gentle to use on all paintwork finishes including clear coats. It produces exceptional depth of gloss that is tangible. Will bring the dullest finishes back to life with a lack of effort that will surprise you. Results will last for months. For enhanced protection to maintain the polished finish, follow-up with Glanz Wax.

Abrasive Level: Moderate

the next one is...metalic polish Pro.....this will remove spider webbing by hand..depends how bad it is....do not expect 5 years of neglect to be remove...but the wash and QD induced spiders ..it will do...but not 5 years of ut....lool...the yearly stuff...

and the least is waxpolish soft....this is for real light stuff...and whats left may get filled...and works very good....

All these polishes can be used by hand....and work very well....as said before a terry applicator is best used for results...it adds a little extra cut

Al

klumzypinoy
08-01-2007, 04:59 AM
I ordered insekt pre cleaner, perls shampoo, and plastik reiniger. They'll be coming THursday :D I'll review most likely all 3 of em that day.

ScottB
08-01-2007, 06:22 AM
I ordered insekt pre cleaner, perls shampoo, and plastik reiniger. They'll be coming THursday :D I'll review most likely all 3 of em that day.

excited to see your thoughts and review !