PDA

View Full Version : Auto Detailing Video - Bates Detailing - Nashville Tn

Pages : [1] 2

Bates Detailing
06-22-2014, 08:33 PM
Let me know what you think AG brothers and sisters! First Pro vid made for my detailing company!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbCkaoJoOuk&feature=youtu.be

hernandez.art13
06-22-2014, 08:43 PM
I like it. :props:

Pureshine
06-22-2014, 09:08 PM
Looks great maybe slow down the pics a little hard to see but I'm old.

BrianMcLeod
06-22-2014, 09:24 PM

Same here and I'm 15 besides that looks good

Bates Detailing
06-23-2014, 06:29 AM
I like it. :props:

Thank you!

Yeah man - I agree on the speed..... I'll need to get him to slow it down a bit, thanks for the advice!

Same here and I'm 15 besides that looks good

Thanks man

Bates Detailing
06-23-2014, 09:18 AM
:bump: I was hoping to get more feedback guys and gals! I was excited to share this lol.......

CM8 6MT
06-23-2014, 09:29 AM

I agree, we know whats going on but the average consumer might have a hard time. Other then that, I like it.

BrianMcLeod
06-23-2014, 09:36 AM
It seems like the beginning is fast but It seems like it slows down in the middle to the end I have to pause in the beginning besides that like I said looks great

Hoytman
06-23-2014, 12:48 PM
Anthony,
What is your goal with a video like this? Meaning; What message are you trying to convey? The answers may likely give you what you're looking for.

To me, all those clips jumping in and out (key>>>) at that pace is very distracting and removes the focus from where I think it should be. Nothing wrong with how fast they come into the screen or how fast they leave, just not enough viewing time in-between.

Bates Detailing
06-23-2014, 07:43 PM
I agree, we know whats going on but the average consumer might have a hard time. Other then that, I like it.

Yeah - think Im agreeing with you..... thanks man!

Bates Detailing
06-23-2014, 07:46 PM
It seems like the beginning is fast but It seems like it slows down in the middle to the end I have to pause in the beginning besides that like I said looks great

Thank you!

Anthony,
What is your goal with a video like this? Meaning; What message are you trying to convey? The answers may likely give you what you're looking for.

To me, all those clips jumping in and out (key>>>) at that pace is very distracting and removes the focus from where I think it should be. Nothing wrong with how fast they come into the screen or how fast they leave, just not enough viewing time in-between.

My goal man is to generally display to the public services offered for auto. I have heard from "civilians" that it is a great video...... from detailers I have heard that they want to see more detail to the pics and less hoopla. I am trying to get away from impressing other detailers and lean more towards interesting locals about the services provided. I am taking in all the advice for sure though and will incorporate into the next couple of vids I am having made! So keep the advice coming! :buffing::buffing::buffing:

Chris@AutoCleanse
06-23-2014, 08:50 PM
Excellent video. As already mentioned slow it down a little bit. I like the way you just touch on each of the most popular services you offer and not drag it out but make it short and to the point with the video. Good luck with it.

Bates Detailing
06-23-2014, 09:06 PM
Excellent video. As already mentioned slow it down a little bit. I like the way you just touch on each of the most popular services you offer and not drag it out but make it short and to the point with the video. Good luck with it.

Thank you sir! I appreciate the advice and compliments :dblthumb2:

Bates Detailing
08-16-2014, 12:57 AM
:bump:

Auto Detailing - Bates Detailing - Nashville Tn = Mobile Detailing - YouTube (http://youtu.be/7FbfFj--u8g)

Vegas Transplant
08-16-2014, 05:28 PM
Great vid Anthony.