PDA

View Full Version : smartwax ptroducts

marlonrg3
06-22-2014, 05:11 PM
just wanted to get everyone thoughts on these products

SYMAWD
06-22-2014, 05:18 PM
I've only used Smart Dressing and it is excellent.

tpr1634
06-22-2014, 05:42 PM
Are these products at a lower price point than chemical guy are they the same stuff.

lawrenceSA
06-23-2014, 02:24 AM
I have used Smart Leather and simply love the stuff.

I have also used Smart Dressing which works very well and harder plastics but seems to leave a little bit of an inconsistent finish on the softer plastics found or cars like the golf 6 Gti.

Smart Sealant seems to be ok but I found the removal a tad difficult. Nothing hectic, but certainly not as easy as say Menzerna Powerlock.

I have also used Rimwax but don't rate its longevity very high - it is very easy to apply/remove though and does add a little something looks wise

PA DETAILER
06-23-2014, 12:03 PM
I would like to try the SMARTWAX done the road. I like the fact its a AIO. 1-STEP. DONE.

MomNPop
06-23-2014, 01:04 PM
The SmartGel is awesome and I've liked the cutting & polishing compounds. Don't waste your time with the SmartSealant, however. So disappointing.

Rmd
06-23-2014, 01:48 PM
Smart wax is chemical guys' more consumer friendly line. Simpler lineup of products. Each also has a GC counterpart, for example, smart dressing is VRP, and one of the liquid smart waxes is GC butter wet wax, etc.

cleanmycorolla
06-23-2014, 03:18 PM
Smart wax is chemical guys' more consumer friendly line. Simpler lineup of products. Each also has a GC counterpart, for example, smart dressing is VRP, and one of the liquid smart waxes is GC butter wet wax, etc.

This, I have actually seen SmartWax products in Dealerships by me, so thats cool!

SmartWax actually has some nice stuff in the line. And the price is nice, little cheaper than some CG stuff which is equivalent.

Tato
06-23-2014, 04:39 PM
You can trust smartwax products if you trust CG's products.

They are very likely. Some has different scent, concentration, but works as stated.

Try to see if the product you're ordering is concentrate, because sometimes they may look cheaper, but not being able to dilute makes it expensive in the long run.

I use their products which can be diluted like the CG products, but never used any of their (or CG) polishes / LSP.

In my case, I use the CG / Smart products for cleaning purposes, wheel cleaner, APC, degreaser, leather cleaner, etc.

Hope that helps.