PDA

View Full Version : Question about pinnacle

Bettachris
06-21-2014, 08:38 PM
Hey everyone, first post! I'm about to make an order for some waxes but need a recommendation. I never tried pinnacle but was looking at two products. I hear a lot of good things about souveran. Is pinnacle black label synergy going to be a better choice for my 2013 glacier white audi S4? As far as prep, I clay, polish, and use a pre wax cleaner before applying any wax.

Currently I have swissvax glacier on now with a top coat of AF illusion. But if any one can tell me their opinions about which one to try next. Synergy or souveran.

Kamakaz1961
06-21-2014, 09:24 PM
I got both Souveran and PBL Synergy. The sad thing is I haven't tried either!! But from all the threads and comments from 281, Smack, Pro- 4X and a few others was the reason why I got both. I was going to try Souveran, however, since Synergy cost more....I will try that in a few days....My guess you can't go wrong with either Souveran or Synergy...either one will be an excellent choice.

I have Zymol Concourse (and about 10 other jars of different brand waxes) and the Zymol is the worst of all the waxes I carry. That was a shocker to me as I was thinking it would be one of the top waxes.

Sorry for the lack of help!!!....LOL

custmsprty
06-21-2014, 09:28 PM
Hey everyone, first post! I'm about to make an order for some waxes but need a recommendation. I never tried pinnacle but was looking at two products. I hear a lot of good things about souveran. Is pinnacle black label synergy going to be a better choice for my 2013 glacier white audi S4? As far as prep, I clay, polish, and use a pre wax cleaner before applying any wax.

Currently I have swissvax glacier on now with a top coat of AF illusion. But if any one can tell me their opinions about which one to try next. Synergy or souveran.

dodo light fantastic for that color

JHL88
06-21-2014, 09:29 PM
Souveran is a fantastic looking wax. I've only used it once but its definitely a looker. Apprently there's not much longevity with it so it would make it a perfect choice for a show car/less driven car.

Can't comment on Synergy. Thinking about buying it myself to try it.

inDetail
06-21-2014, 09:43 PM
You have it down. Wash, decon and polish. Wax is just going to protect your hard work. I always go with durability and ease of use. It can only protect what you put it on top of. That is all wax does. It certainly has no idea what color your car is.

Angus
06-21-2014, 09:54 PM
I love Souveran, it's on my black BMW. But its a beauty wax and doesn't last more then a month this time of year. Synergy on the other hand should last 6 months. Have you considered Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant or Collinite 845? Two great products at a fraction of Synergy's price.

StangFan25
06-22-2014, 01:53 AM
Never tried Synergy, probably never well, mainly because i have 3 pots of Pinnacle Souveran. That should tell you what I think of Pinnacle. Try the small sample size pot....you'll love it! Goes on so easy and buffs off just as easy. Smells good too ;)

mwoolfso
06-22-2014, 06:29 AM
I have tried Souveran paste on one of my vehicles; got it from a trade with another AGO member. I didn't see any difference compared to the other waxes I used so I traded it away. I have Liquid Souveran, and I am never trading that away. I'd vote with Synergy or Liquid Souveran.

ScottB
06-22-2014, 07:50 AM
Synergy would be a great choice. Infact with whites and silvers, every Pinnacle wax offering (including SSII and Liquid Souveran) are nice.