PDA

View Full Version : Oxidation & Overspray?

Tony L
07-28-2007, 10:25 PM
I have some oxidation on my RV. But under the oxidation, looks to be an uneven coat of clear coat. I can take the oxidation out with optimum polish but clearing up what looks to be uneven clear coat is tough. If anyone can give me some pointer it would be appreciated. Check out Photos

sparkie
07-28-2007, 10:52 PM
Try your OP, I will bet that white that looks like it's under you CC will be gone.

Tony L
07-28-2007, 11:04 PM
I did use OP and it cleans up and shines but there still seems to be spotting. If i go real hard at it I can finally get rid of it. I just ordered xmt #3 Do you think That will make it a little easier to remove.

sparkie
07-29-2007, 05:42 AM
I did use OP and it cleans up and shines but there still seems to be spotting. If i go real hard at it I can finally get rid of it. I just ordered xmt #3 Do you think That will make it a little easier to remove.
Ah, I thought that would work. Xmt 3 might work because it has more cut. If you can get it out let us know how.

Tony L
08-01-2007, 06:08 PM
I used XMT #3 with orange pad. Got the oxidation out and most of what i think is overspray spotting of the clear coat. I followed with XMT Glaze with white pad and then a coat of wolfgang sealer. Looks Great