PDA

View Full Version : Absolute Favorite items?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

FMINUS
07-28-2007, 09:06 PM
Products you feel are PERFECT?

DG Shampoo
DG AW

(still searching for that perfect wax)

ScottB
07-28-2007, 09:11 PM
please keep post AG related ... thanks !

alban61
07-28-2007, 10:53 PM
So far for me.............
Menz SIP
Menz PO106FF
Amazing Roll-Off
DG AW
DP Interior Cleaner, DP Upholster/Carpet Cleaner
DP 4-in-1
Original Pinnacle Crystal Mist.........haven't tried the new PCM

sparkie
07-28-2007, 10:57 PM
So far for me.............
Menz SIP
Menz PO106FF
Amazing Roll-Off
DG AW
DP Interior Cleaner, DP Upholster/Carpet Cleaner
DP 4-in-1
Original Pinnacle Crystal Mist.........haven't tried the new PCM
How is DP Interior Cleaner, DP Upholster/Carpet Cleaner anyway? I've been looking at it....How would you rate it in stars?:p

Strokin04
07-28-2007, 11:04 PM
How is DP Interior Cleaner, DP Upholster/Carpet Cleaner anyway? I've been looking at it....How would you rate it in stars?:p

PM me your address and I will send you a sample of both.

alban61
07-28-2007, 11:24 PM
I'd give both DP products a 5 out of 5 stars. :D
Interior cleaner did a good job cleaning the dash and doors (vinyl) Sprayed on a MF, then wiped and scrubbed. Did 2 car interiors and cleaned them up nice. Has a light, pleasant scent to it. Can't really remember what it smelled like. I think it was bananas. LOL. Of course, some tough spots needed some help with the Magic Eraser.
Carpet/Uphostery cleaner worked well too. Used it first on my SUV. Sprayed full strength and then agitated with a brush. Used the Ridgid wet/dry vac to extract. Justin suggested diluting 1:1 and let it dwell longer before brushing. Tried his method on the 2nd car, and it worked well too. Again, tough spots needed some loving from Folex! :p Once again, a light, pleasant scent. 2nd car was my sister-in-law's and she's allergic to scents from certain perfumes/colognes. She loved how the interior smelled (loved how it looked too) and didn't have any problems with it.
Sorry, Sparkie. I was going to check to see how they smelled right now. But they're stored in stacked bins. Of course they're in the bottom bin!! I'd have to move stuff, take off the other bins, and then get to the last bin, open up the bottles and sniff them. My wife will REALLY think I'm nuts at this hour of the night!! :D
Maybe Klumzypinoy will chime in to tell us how it smells. He smells everything!! heee!! heee!! :p J/K!!

Meghan
07-28-2007, 11:39 PM
DP Xtreme Foam Shampoo, and Cleanse All Exterior Cleaner

ltoman
07-29-2007, 01:25 AM
my boobs...
oh wait this is ag related .....

souveran
old style cm
pinnacle shampoo

Jimmie
07-29-2007, 01:51 AM
DP Gel Wheel Cleaner

Guzzler

EZ Detail Brush

sparkie
07-29-2007, 05:56 AM
I'd give both DP products a 5 out of 5 stars. :D
Interior cleaner did a good job cleaning the dash and doors (vinyl) Sprayed on a MF, then wiped and scrubbed. Did 2 car interiors and cleaned them up nice. Has a light, pleasant scent to it. Can't really remember what it smelled like. I think it was bananas. LOL. Of course, some tough spots needed some help with the Magic Eraser.
Carpet/Uphostery cleaner worked well too. Used it first on my SUV. Sprayed full strength and then agitated with a brush. Used the Ridgid wet/dry vac to extract. Justin suggested diluting 1:1 and let it dwell longer before brushing. Tried his method on the 2nd car, and it worked well too. Again, tough spots needed some loving from Folex! :p Once again, a light, pleasant scent. 2nd car was my sister-in-law's and she's allergic to scents from certain perfumes/colognes. She loved how the interior smelled (loved how it looked too) and didn't have any problems with it.
Sorry, Sparkie. I was going to check to see how they smelled right now. But they're stored in stacked bins. Of course they're in the bottom bin!! I'd have to move stuff, take off the other bins, and then get to the last bin, open up the bottles and sniff them. My wife will REALLY think I'm nuts at this hour of the night!! :D
Maybe Klumzypinoy will chime in to tell us how it smells. He smells everything!! heee!! heee!! :p J/K!!
Yea Klumzypinoy dose! :D
Thank you for your reply.

Strokin04, I would love to try some.
PM sent!!

xebola
07-29-2007, 06:51 AM
Xmt 360

Tonya
07-29-2007, 07:16 AM
My foam gun with Poorboy's SS! I just love that darn thing.

mparker30
07-29-2007, 08:10 AM
AG foam gun
DP Extreme Foam
Soveran
CM
Stoners glass cleaner
P21s gel wheel cleaner
Pin leather cond and their leather & vinly cleaner
303 vinyl and leather prot..
Oh yeah the new ulti-mit

Bernard