PDA

View Full Version : Closed Tread!!!!!!!

jfsully
07-28-2007, 08:32 PM
KILLR : IF you are going to close a thread AFTER someone bashes someones product... IMO you should delete the offending thread.

MY response to closed thread on CG:

I am fortunate to live close to AG and buy many prodiucts here. That includes souveran, liquid souveran, CM and many of the XMT products.

Paul from Chemical Guys is extremely helpful and I have used many of their products ..Petes and 50/50 are great LSPs and I really like their QD along with Megiars UQD. The waterless wash they have developed..ONE ..is IMHO without peer.

I had a question about jetseal use today at 1:00 PM (Saturday) and was able to talk with Paul to get the question answered. That is customer service in any one's book.

All of that being said we all have different tastes..however to bash one companies products is childish at best and deserves utter disdain from this board.

Just because AG doesnt carry it, doesn't mean the product is not good (ex. Menzerna beforew AG). The strength of this board is the exchanging of ideas snd the FACT thst people don't bash other ideas OR products.

Just one amateurs opinion

ScottB
07-28-2007, 08:59 PM
Admin updated rules last week .... follow them as outlined and we will have NO issues. CG is not carried by AG and as such will have no positive or negative posts on site. I was not priveledged to post until this evening, and thus closed per rules. In future, if you have an issue take it Admin or Mods by PM.

Obviously this thread will be closed , but left viewable for others to consider and ponder as wanted.