PDA

View Full Version : Teaser shots taking inside the Rupes Manufacturing Plant in Milan, Italy

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Mike Phillips
06-23-2014, 02:31 PM
Failure testing?

You were the first one to post the correct answer and you are our winner.

Please PM me your shipping address.

:dblthumb2:

Paul A.
06-23-2014, 03:15 PM
:dblthumb2: Congrats Tacket! Good job and it only took you 3 minutes to come up with the correct answer.

Mike Phillips
06-23-2014, 04:15 PM
There's another story as it relates to stress or torture testing of their tools but I'll save that for another thread.

I think most of you will find it very interesting.

:D

Tacket
06-23-2014, 07:22 PM
Awesome - PM sent! I knew my obsessive checking of new posts on AG would pay off one day!!

57BORNTORUN
06-24-2014, 11:44 AM
I hope you don`t get the empty wrapper that's often talked about off of Nicks desk(It` just a joke on the forum).Congats. to you.I don`t enter these closest cause I blessed to be one of the closest members to the geek.Even if I did win I would give it to a deserving member.I did keep the Ivan bobble head that I won and use to to promote the geek at car shows.If you ever get the chance to come to one of the Thursday night makeovers or Cars-N- Coffee you will never be disappointed.Knowledge and give a ways,how can you go wrong.Set your calenders for Detail Fest and come to visit sunny Stuart,FL.:hijacked:Maybe I`ll get a pass.

JKL1031
06-27-2014, 05:22 PM
Yep failure, hence the plexi case

Blackthorn One
06-27-2014, 06:00 PM
Yes, the only test it could be is for failure, based upon the set up. The ties just prevent the machine from falling over or moving around too much. There are no sensors to measure vibration. There are no sensors to measure heat, either.
I saw this immediately. Unfortunately I was second to answer.

Tacket
07-11-2014, 12:26 PM
Holy cow! Didn't expect to win this bounty of treasure! Just came in today - looks like I've got some work to do!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/12/pepateda.jpg

:)

Mike Phillips
06-08-2016, 02:20 PM
Holy cow! Didn't expect to win this bounty of treasure! Just came in today - looks like I've got some work to do!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/12/pepateda.jpg

Congratulations!

Forgot about this contest!