PDA

View Full Version : Missing You ....... Florida Native

Pages : [1] 2

ScottB
06-11-2006, 07:06 PM
Anyone heard from Jen since she ventured off to Georgia on vacation ?? Hope all is well and her car looked great after getting it back from the body shop only minutes from leaving. Cannot believe she hasnt checked in, shes like a reckless teenager.

Everyone lift up your sealant or wax ..... and cheer for our forum buddie. "You took a fine time to leave me Jen ....." :cheers:

(god, I hope she's not drinking milk while reading this !!)

abrcrombe
06-11-2006, 07:36 PM
She did say see you in two weeks. Maybe she has no intentions of checking AGF. :(

dakevmann
06-11-2006, 10:02 PM
She might be off detailing every vehicle she see in GA there allot like AL dont like to wash there vehicles.:D

Meghan
06-12-2006, 07:50 AM
I talked to Jen on the phone on Friday, she is doing well. She has been busy detailing her mom's vehicle. Seems she has passed the detailing bug on to mom. :applause:

bluzman
06-12-2006, 10:34 AM
If I found a girl who was into detailing and Star Wars I would propose on the spot!!!
:D :D

Meghan
06-12-2006, 10:36 AM
If I found a girl who was into detailing and Star Wars I would propose on the spot!!!
:D :D
Thats cute!!:p I bet you wouldn't be upset if she was also a great cook and easy on the eyes!! ;)

bluzman
06-12-2006, 11:08 AM
That would be a bonus!! Are you saying your you can cook and also easy on the eyes in addition to being a SW fan?!?!?!? What size ring do you wear???? :D

Bill D
06-12-2006, 11:21 AM
I'm making my first trip to GA late this week although I'm flying, shall I be on the look out for an incredibly detailed car?

Meghan
06-12-2006, 12:17 PM
That would be a bonus!! Are you saying your you can cook and also easy on the eyes in addition to being a SW fan?!?!?!? What size ring do you wear???? :D
Can cook, but easier to order out!! Star Wars, well lets just say I would only put that DVD in if I was having trouble sleeping !!! :o Plus I am too old for you!;)

bluzman
06-12-2006, 12:21 PM
Can cook, but easier to order out!! Star Wars, well lets just say I would only put that DVD in if I was having trouble sleeping !!! :o Plus I am too old for you!;)

Its probably for the better anyway!! I would have to get a divorce! I doubt your to old, Im 31. I happen to have a thing for older women!! ;)

joe.p
06-12-2006, 03:35 PM
I talked to Jen on the phone on Friday, she is doing well. She has been busy detailing her mom's vehicle. Seems she has passed the detailing bug on to mom. :applause:
HaHa ,How many days has she been on this car. MIA way too long :p ..

ScottB
06-12-2006, 05:02 PM
Its probably for the better anyway!! I would have to get a divorce! I doubt your to old, Im 31. I happen to have a thing for older women!! ;)

My guess would be Meghan is 24-25 and she's nice on the eyes. I cannot say if she cooks or not as we had pizza at Detailfest, but I bet her discount and free product evaluations would satisfy your detailing itch. Matter of fact, several AG girls would be a good catch !!

Maybe Bob would consider auctioning them off for charity at Detailfest II, for the good of the charity of course . :D

bluzman
06-12-2006, 06:16 PM
When can I start the bidding????

joe.p
06-12-2006, 06:42 PM
When can I start the bidding????
PM me for all information $$ on ant bids that concern all AG babes :D .
Meghan does cook. I remeber she offered Neothin a big fat steak off the grill if he would detil her car. :cheers:

Oh wait a minute,I seen mehgans pics on AG site. Anyone have a Road Map because every time i look into her beautiful eyes i get lost ;)

abrcrombe
06-12-2006, 07:22 PM
Post the picture or link.