PDA

View Full Version : My first actual talking video! Meguiars D151 topped with Son1c's Protowax 93

Pages : [1] 2

hernandez.art13
06-18-2014, 10:46 PM
Hello my friends, so finished this video and this is my first person video I do. There was the one where it was a hybrid that I did with Oneway Detailing, but more on that another time.

I used Son1c's Protowax 93! I waited patiently till I made an actual video of it being used. You might have to watch it on PC, might not work on mobile phones. So hop on a keyboard and click to watch!

Meguiar's D151 topped with Son1c Protowax 93 - YouTube

I talked about the bead and then my beads were just as big haha. Oh and this is not a how to video, but feel to try somethings out. You might like them or might not.

^ That there is my therapy not a reason I would need therapy, so be nice everyone. :dblthumb2:

Also since I plan on flying to PA for DKBro's event and I plan on doing an actual film. I figured might as well overcome my fear of talking to the camera lol

Pennsylvania here I come!
:hotrod2:

Bye Mom!

:kiss:

Art:buffing:

Tato
06-18-2014, 11:17 PM
Nice vid, enjoyable to wash. I really liked the 'multi-bead' to be picked at different areas when doing AIO. Definitively will use it.

Thanks for sharing,

Kind Regards.

ducksfan
06-19-2014, 12:00 AM
Hey Art, have you ever tried using a second microfiber in your left hand. It would be easier for me than balancing on two fingers.

You said this wasn't going to be an instructional video, but I think you did a real good job showing your viewers your technique.

Nice video, Thanks.

isai05
06-19-2014, 12:05 AM
Nice video. Keep up the Good work

hernandez.art13
06-19-2014, 12:18 AM
Nice vid, enjoyable to wash. I really liked the 'multi-bead' to be picked at different areas when doing AIO. Definitively will use it.

Thanks for sharing,

Kind Regards.

:thankyousign:

Hey Art, have you ever tried using a second microfiber in your left hand. It would be easier for me than balancing on two fingers.

You said this wasn't going to be an instructional video, but I think you did a real good job showing your viewers your technique.

Nice video, Thanks.

Yeah I do it all the time. It shows it in my other video that I made, but I couldn't show the video because of Female Nudity. It is on my YouTube channel if you want to see, just don't let the miss or misses catch you. :D

see and thank You! :xyxthumbs:

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/2314/medium/hands_on_towel.JPG

Nice video. Keep up the Good work

Thank You very much! :props:

davey g-force
06-19-2014, 12:53 AM
Did someone say "female nudity"? Im the MAN

hernandez.art13
06-19-2014, 09:32 AM
Did someone say "female nudity"? Im the MAN

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/19/dahuge9a.jpg

hernandez.art13
06-19-2014, 09:54 AM

Nice video, Thanks.

I think, (just thinking out loud here) I said it wasn't necessarily a how to video because there are so many how to's that there is no actual way of doing one thing in the end I think.

That's why I said, for someone to try them out and you might like them or might not. Even better would be to get my ideas or other's ideas and come up with new ideas.

For example picking up the bead on Rupes, I showed 2 different ways. Then there is 3 dots on a pad way and spreading the product around. So it can always change.

Or priming the pad. I've seen it done by spraying the pad with quick detailer and 3 dots or spreading it with your fingers. Then using a business card way. Or using an air compressor. I just showed the way I do it. Trust me I'd much rather go the air compressor route ;) lol

I think instead of saying here is a "How To Video" I am going to say here is a "How I do It Video"

And thanks again, :props:

hernandez.art13
06-19-2014, 12:43 PM
I replicated the whole process described in the first video for the entire paint of the car. Bumper to bumper, Roof to rocker panel and door to door.

And here is the Walk Around. I have to figure out how to do a smoother walk around and also only the paint was detailed for this job.

Thank you Rosie and The Originals. :props:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MQjO-hH00E]Meguiar's D151 topped Son1c's ProtoWax 93 using my Rupes 21 - YouTube[/video]

Badlilstang
06-19-2014, 01:16 PM
I like this guy... been checking out his videos lately. Good stuff.

dad07
06-19-2014, 03:16 PM
Great Video Art.... digging the music too!

the car looked great! keep up the good work and keep the videos coming I really enjoy watching.

hernandez.art13
06-19-2014, 04:02 PM
I like this guy... been checking out his videos lately. Good stuff.

Thank you very much! My passion, love and always willing to learn and share is what drives me in this craft.

Art

hernandez.art13
06-19-2014, 04:07 PM
Great Video Art.... digging the music too!

the car looked great! keep up the good work and keep the videos coming I really enjoy watching.

These videos are an addiction. Somewhat like getting a tattoo and detail supplies. Right when your done with one, your already thinking of what will come or get next. :laughing:

and Thanks!

I have an actual wet sanding video that I have planned and doing a car at a car show is scheduled as well.

So if all goes well and if God permits they'll be done and shared with you all.

:props:
Art

rmagnus
06-19-2014, 06:26 PM
I've never seen anyone prime a pad with a brush before, definitely a different technique.

Kengo123
06-19-2014, 10:16 PM
Fabulous video art! Congrats on popping that voice on video cherry! I have yet to speak on camera myself