PDA

View Full Version : Buy new carpet floor matts for a car

BrianMcLeod
06-17-2014, 05:14 PM
Hey folks trying to buy new carpet floor matts for my car and I can't find any websites or places I would like them to be original so they look the same any places? Thanks

allenk4
06-17-2014, 05:17 PM
Not OEM, but...

Lloyd's LUXE are the only way to go

Take your shoes off and enjoy!

Tacket
06-17-2014, 05:33 PM
I will second Lloyd's. Even their lower end lines are really nice. The LUXE are really incredible.

Finemess
06-17-2014, 06:25 PM
Lloyds are very good, got them here years ago and still going strong.

BillE
06-18-2014, 07:31 AM
Try Amazon.

I know that sounds 'weird' but I did find NEW stock floor mats for the wife's Subaru (2000) listed. I didn't need them, but was just looking to see if they may be available short of going thru a dealership.

Bill

BrianMcLeod
06-18-2014, 09:14 AM
Thanks guy the Lloyd's look good but I'm looking for some with the emblem that was on oem but they don't have to be oems I checked amazon and ebay no luck :(

Kyle_Elantra
06-18-2014, 12:31 PM
Have you tried a dealer?

KMG
06-18-2014, 02:48 PM
You can't go wrong with weathertech mats either. I won't go without them in my cars. Keeps your carpets spotless as they are entirely covered, and to clean you just pull them out and hose them down if they get dirty.

10secdream
06-18-2014, 04:33 PM
Weathertech or Husky liners get my vote.

Otherwise I go OEM to keep it original.

allenk4
06-19-2014, 03:20 PM
Thanks guy the Lloyd's look good but I'm looking for some with the emblem that was on oem but they don't have to be oems I checked amazon and ebay no luck :(

Lloyd's has logos available

Are the OEM logos that different?

BrianMcLeod
06-19-2014, 06:43 PM
Lloyd's has logos available

Are the OEM logos that different?

It just has the car maker but the dealer doesn't even make the color any more so I'll buy the Lloyd's

What's the difference between the cheaper ones and the ones that are more money and where should I buy them from?

jsgntulok
06-19-2014, 08:45 PM
It just has the car maker but the dealer doesn't even make the color any more so I'll buy the Lloyd's

What's the difference between the cheaper ones and the ones that are more money and where should I buy them from?
You can order Lloyd's mats right here from AutoGeek: Lloyd Car Floor Mats (http://www.autogeek.net/lloydfloormats.html)

I have Lloyd's in both of my cars and they are impressive, both sets ordered through AutoGeek.

allenk4
06-20-2014, 02:31 PM
You can order Lloyd's mats right here from AutoGeek: Lloyd Car Floor Mats (http://www.autogeek.net/lloydfloormats.html)

I have Lloyd's in both of my cars and they are impressive, both sets ordered through AutoGeek.

I don't think AGO carries the Lloyd's LUXE version

It is heavier weight carpeting, better backing and has a Lifetime warranty

The specifics are detailed on the Lloyd's website

Romach
06-21-2014, 09:03 AM
May I suggest eBay as a lot of dealers clear off their surplus stock

I am in the uk and I got a pair of Audi Q5 ones for £42 instead of £60 plus tax!

eBay selling good stuff and sh!t since 1990!!! Lol

forrest@mothers
06-21-2014, 02:24 PM
Auto Custom Carpets ( ACC: your authority for custom automotive carpet, floor mats, and more (http://www.accmats.com) ) in Anniston, Alabama should have what you're looking for. They are licensed by the manufacturers, so they can do the logo on the mat if you want it.

Great products, great service, nice people.