PDA

View Full Version : Map of outstanding detailers?

Alek@DeepClean
06-16-2014, 07:43 PM
I don't know if this is the correct place to post this, or if this may already exist, but I had an idea.

I post all of my client's cars on Facebook, both on my own business page as well as in several car club groups I associate with. Some of these groups are nationwide, and frequently I'll have people say "I love your work, I just wish you were closer!" Normally what I do with these people is offer to find them a detailer in their area, and then I come here and post up looking for someone. But what if there was an easier way? Say, an interactive map we could ALL share with our customers that had a listing for outstanding AutoGeek detailers across the country? I think the qualifications would be fairly simple. Have a website, facebook page, etc that had a portfolio of your outstanding work as well as a way to get in touch with you(be it email, PM, phone, etc). You'd get your own clickable entry on the map, and it'd be an easy way for us to give our friends referrals to detailers we KNOW do good work.

Is this a good idea? Would any of you like to participate in this?

BillE
06-17-2014, 07:16 AM
I like the idea!

If nothing else, it would give 'us' an idea where everyone is located.

Bill

Evan.J
06-17-2014, 07:20 AM
FB Group Detailer Buddies already has this should be at the top of the page