PDA

View Full Version : APC the spider mutilator!

brondondolon
06-11-2014, 11:04 AM
Last night when i was going to bed I noticed a spider on my wall. It was hard to miss because this thing was the size of a quarter. Now i have a rule of thumb. If its big enough to be a pet or big enough to sit and have a cup of coffee with me i cant kill it with a shoe. Something about feeling it crunch or it only getting a bruise after being whacked by a shoe traveling at high velocity just doesn't sit well with me. I dont want to worry if my thunderous strike will only irritate it and it will come back to strangle me in my sleep.

I didnt have any raid or another spider killer like a flame thrower or napalm so i grabbed the next best thing (100% APC). It was all i had on hand so i thought "this might just be crazy enough to work!". Dont judge me i was desperate... Well it did work. From a distance of approx 72.33 feet I turned the spray nozzle to jet mode. I got in my trusty spider mutilator stance and pulled the trigger. Bulls eye! I got him right in the mouth!. I know i got it in the mouth because it was it doing some satanic chant as it was about to bite the head off a bat.It took a leap of faith right at me and hit the floor. I imagine it was aiming for me to kill me when it leaped from the wall. Miraculously the fall didnt kill it. It was still fighting to live another day as i foiled its plot to assassinate me in my sleep.

It retreated under my base board. It knew it had lost. I had won. Today i walk with my head held high and a pep in my step. I did what few, if any, have done. I beat the midnight assassin to the punch. The hunter became the hunted. So thank you megs APC. Today i stand before you a man amongst men. But i cant take all the credit. Megs APC is the real hero.

brondondolon
06-11-2014, 11:14 AM
I managed to take a picture, to validate my story, just before he was about to kill me and possibly rob me.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u247/brondondolon/spider.jpg

brondondolon
06-11-2014, 11:15 AM
Today we parade in the streets.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u247/brondondolon/Liverpool-Spider-001.jpg

Setec Astronomy
06-11-2014, 11:21 AM
I managed to take a picture, to validate my story, just before he was about to kill me and possibly rob me.

This is the problem today with race relations, people think any spider they see is going to rob and kill them.

brondondolon
06-11-2014, 11:25 AM
This is the problem today with race relations, people think any spider they see is going to rob and kill them.

I know its a typical stereotype but I have no other explanation why it was silently hiding in the shadows before i went to bed.

hernandez.art13
06-11-2014, 11:31 AM
lol,:laughing:

GS2011
06-11-2014, 11:37 AM

:laughing:

dealeaus
06-11-2014, 12:11 PM
Get a job, lebowski!!!!

trekkeruss
06-11-2014, 12:52 PM
Last night when i was going to bed I noticed a spider on my wall. It was hard to miss because this thing was the size of a quarter.

Judging by the photos, quarters in your country must be very hard to pocket.

Riff
06-11-2014, 01:34 PM
last night when i was going to bed i noticed a spider on my wall. It was hard to miss because this thing was the size of a quarter. Now i have a rule of thumb. If its big enough to be a pet or big enough to sit and have a cup of coffee with me i cant kill it with a shoe. Something about feeling it crunch or it only getting a bruise after being whacked by a shoe traveling at high velocity just doesn't sit well with me. I dont want to worry if my thunderous strike will only irritate it and it will come back to strangle me in my sleep.

I didnt have any raid or another spider killer like a flame thrower or napalm so i grabbed the next best thing (100% apc). It was all i had on hand so i thought "this might just be crazy enough to work!". Dont judge me i was desperate... Well it did work. From a distance of approx 72.33 feet i turned the spray nozzle to jet mode. I got in my trusty spider mutilator stance and pulled the trigger. Bulls eye! I got him right in the mouth!. I know i got it in the mouth because it was it doing some satanic chant as it was about to bite the head off a bat.it took a leap of faith right at me and hit the floor. I imagine it was aiming for me to kill me when it leaped from the wall. Miraculously the fall didnt kill it. It was still fighting to live another day as i foiled its plot to assassinate me in my sleep.

It retreated under my base board. It knew it had lost. I had won. Today i walk with my head held high and a pep in my step. I did what few, if any, have done. I beat the midnight assassin to the punch. The hunter became the hunted. So thank you megs apc. Today i stand before you a man amongst men. But i cant take all the credit. Megs apc is the real hero.

👍👍👍

😃