PDA

View Full Version : Free Gifts

pnj1967
06-11-2014, 08:20 AM
Really not sure where this should be posted. I placed a order yesterday , and did not realize , that I was eligible for free gifts. The Guy I talked to did not ask or tell me about this. Didn't know till I was looking at the site again.. Spent over @125.00 ....

Evan.J
06-11-2014, 08:24 AM
Really not sure where this should be posted. I placed a order yesterday , and did not realize , that I was eligible for free gifts. The Guy I talked to did not ask or tell me about this. Didn't know till I was looking at the site again.. Spent over @125.00 ....

Contact Nick or Meghan

Nick McKees37
06-11-2014, 09:05 AM
Which promotion are you referring to? I don't believe we're running a FREE GIFT promotion right now.

Send me a PM with your order number and I'll take a look at your order.

pnj1967
06-11-2014, 09:13 AM
Which promotion are you referring to? I don't believe we're running a FREE GIFT promotion right now.

Send me a PM with your order number and I'll take a look at your order.

It's on the left side of page of main page right below Flex Polishers , and it says Free Car care Samples . You click on that and it tells you , you need to purchase at least $95.00 to get sample . It has several choices .....

Nick McKees37
06-11-2014, 09:20 AM
It's on the left side of page of main page right below Flex Polishers , and it says Free Car care Samples . You click on that and it tells you , you need to purchase at least $95.00 to get sample . It has several choices .....

A free sample has to be requested when making a purchase over the phone, or added to your shopping cart when placing an order online.

Remind us with your next order and we'll include TWO free samples.

:dblthumb2: