PDA

View Full Version : Win a 2015 mustang by turtle wax

BrianMcLeod
06-10-2014, 02:47 PM
So I saw a contest on Instagram by turtle wax of a reflection using their wax I guess it would be against the rules to use a different wax lol I wouldn't do that 28277 so should I get some turtle wax?

Heisenberg
06-10-2014, 02:56 PM
Use their wax... it doesn't matter too much if the paint is polished to perfection :xyxthumbs:

I doubt they'd be able to tell.

Loser
06-10-2014, 03:13 PM
Didn't see anything in the rules about having to use Turtle Wax but based on the judging criteria, it wouldn't hurt to have it in the reflection.

1. Go to store, buy Turtle Wax.
2. Incorporate it into your reflection shot.
3. Return product to store for refund.
4. Win base model Mustang.
5. Sell Mustang.
6. Buy lots of wax.

hernandez.art13
06-10-2014, 05:16 PM
If one of you won the car, but then discovered that there is a door sized sticker that reads.

"I only use Turtle Wax because they are the best!"

And had to have it for the remaining life of the vehicle. Would you guys do it?

Be honest. :D

parttimer
06-10-2014, 05:26 PM
I use turtle wax tire stuff, how about that?

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

TuxedoTaurus
06-10-2014, 05:48 PM
Then in a year or so you will see your car used as advertisement for TW and you didn't win the 'stang. Also you will start getting telemarketing calls, even if on a DNC.

Sorry for the jab, I used to work for a marketing company, and we got our leads form those car/vacation giveaways. They take your info and sell it off. People wonder why they are called. A lot of times in the fine print in entering you agree to them having rights to your info or using your image for marketing purposes.

IME just stay away it is usually not worth it.

BrianMcLeod
06-10-2014, 11:20 PM
If one of you won the car, but then discovered that there is a door sized sticker that reads.

"I only use Turtle Wax because they are the best!"

And had to have it for the remaining life of the vehicle. Would you guys do it?

Be honest. :D

If it doesn't say any thing about taking it off I would if not I would still drive it how about you?

BrianMcLeod
06-10-2014, 11:21 PM
Then in a year or so you will see your car used as advertisement for TW and you didn't win the 'stang. Also you will start getting telemarketing calls, even if on a DNC.

Sorry for the jab, I used to work for a marketing company, and we got our leads form those car/vacation giveaways. They take your info and sell it off. People wonder why they are called. A lot of times in the fine print in entering you agree to them having rights to your info or using your image for marketing purposes.

IME just stay away it is usually not worth it.

I know entered to win a car one time did not win never do and keep getting email, and mail

LuxuryDetailing
06-10-2014, 11:28 PM
Didn't see anything in the rules about having to use Turtle Wax but based on the judging criteria, it wouldn't hurt to have it in the reflection.

1. Go to store, buy Turtle Wax.
2. Incorporate it into your reflection shot.
3. Return product to store for refund.
4. Win base model Mustang.
5. Sell Mustang.
6. Buy lots of wax. +1:xyxthumbs: