PDA

View Full Version : What up from the Great State of Texas

texrsx
07-26-2007, 08:58 PM
Hey whats goin on. This is my first time on autogeek! I heard this place was the best place to come and find out info on the best detailers on the market... I heard about this new one just out from a friend of mine called Purple Slice!! It's a really good product compared to the other Quick Detailers I have used. Anyway, I hope to find out more good products out there.

Thanks
Ryan

wytstang
07-26-2007, 11:37 PM
Welcome.......funny a guy signed up yesterday talking about Purple Slice and now you a day later. Weird........

Thejoyofdriving
07-26-2007, 11:39 PM
Welcome!

hydro556
07-27-2007, 07:24 PM
I have heard a lot of negative stuff about the purple. Maybe if I could get a free sample I would try it out, but definitely not buying it.

texrsx
07-27-2007, 07:51 PM
What negative stuff have you heard...

texrsx
07-27-2007, 07:53 PM
Ya I saw that guys post yesterday... It says he is from sinapore so I guess this stuff is gettin around...

07ImpalaSS
07-27-2007, 08:32 PM
Welcome to the forum. What part of Texas are you from? I lived in Houston/Pasadena for 27 yrs.

Reddwarf
07-27-2007, 08:59 PM
Welcome to the forum. There are several of us Texans on here.

layangman
07-29-2007, 08:10 PM
Hey whats goin on. This is my first time on autogeek! I heard this place was the best place to come and find out info on the best detailers on the market... I heard about this new one just out from a friend of mine called Purple Slice!! It's a really good product compared to the other Quick Detailers I have used. Anyway, I hope to find out more good products out there.

Thanks
Ryan

Hello Ryan,

Glad to know there's another PS user! Have you used it to remove bird poo before? Seems to work pretty well, I just sprayed on the poo, left it to soften for a couple of minutes and wiped it off.

At first I was worried because there was a slight stain on the paint job, but another squirt of PS took care of it;)

Finally its sunny today, will go wash the really dirty car after days of rainfall.

Cheers!

Dust2Glory
07-29-2007, 09:28 PM
Ya its kinds funny all these people come on here bout Purple Slice all the sudden... maybe they work for Purple Slice. We better tell the MODS!!!

Tex Star Detail
07-29-2007, 10:08 PM
welcome from another Texan... Where abouts are you in Tex?

ltoman
07-29-2007, 10:52 PM
Welcome! You will like it here. Lots of people who like to help and fantastic products!
OT-
I have to see my brand new neice, Kayla, next month, in San Antonio! Hello y'all!