PDA

View Full Version : Do you like sun shots? Do you like videos with sun shots? This video is for you.

Jean-Claude
06-06-2014, 11:04 AM
The owner reached out to me in desperation. He couldn't find someone to do what he needed for his car and others were ruining it even worse.

We spent over 40 hours restoring the paint and he also wanted an interior car detailing for his Lexus.

This is the story of some really jacked up paint and how it got flipped into something special.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-G11Jnz_0I
For more pictures and story: Lexus paint saved by Atlanta Car Detailing company Detailed Designs Auto Spa (http://detaileddesignsautospa.com/blog/category/paint-correction-2)

Pinpoint_Precision
06-06-2014, 11:11 AM
Great work and video. Great music as well.

BRLAHTI
06-06-2014, 11:17 AM
great work!! awesome documentation of the job as well!!

Tato
06-06-2014, 11:29 AM
Wow mate, that's some serious damage, and even serious DETAILING work to repair it.

One of the best shares I had the pleasure to see here at AGO, congratulations on that one. Veeeery beautiful.

Can you talk a little about what you used? Kind of machine, polishes, etc?

Will stop for now, but I can easily spend the whole day here telling you good things about the quality of your work.

Video is so great, looks like magic happening (actually happened!). Tell us your secret, MR. M.! hahaha

Thanks for sharing,

Kind Regards.

Jean-Claude
06-06-2014, 11:39 AM
A combination of:
Rotary w/purple foamed wool -ip2k
rotary w/orange/sip
3401 w/orange/sip
GG w/gray/sf3400

6" pads, 4" pads, a few litres of eraser, Menzerna Powerlock, new zero edge towels for all of it.

Offhand, that is what I remember. The car left our shop 3 or 4 weeks ago.

Jean-Claude
06-06-2014, 11:41 AM
Great work and video. Great music as well.

Thank you

great work!! awesome documentation of the job as well!!

Thanks. I appreciate the gesture. It's difficult and time consuming to produce these videos.

Paul Mitchell
06-06-2014, 01:11 PM
Great work. Car looks new again.

Tato
06-06-2014, 01:46 PM
Thanks a lot mate, this answer is enough for me to get a better understanding on your process. Congratulations on this wonderful work.

Kind Regards.

Sicoupe
06-06-2014, 02:29 PM
Wow, you did an amazing job fixin that:)

Jean-Claude
06-07-2014, 06:24 AM
Great work. Car looks new again.

Thank you

Thanks a lot mate, this answer is enough for me to get a better understanding on your process. Congratulations on this wonderful work.

Kind Regards.

You got it. I typically keep methods to myself but I suppose how you asked prompted me to answer lol.

Wow, you did an amazing job fixin that:)

Thanks