PDA

View Full Version : Did I get Pristine Clean or Rejuvenating Oil?

conman1395
06-06-2014, 09:46 AM
I ordered Leatherique's Pristine Clean a couple months ago (still haven't had time do the the whole process) from another detailing website and I think I got RO instead. It looks exactly like it, but the label says PC. Although I paid the slightly cheaper price of PC instead of the RO price, I had plenty of RO already. Is there a chance that I got RO in a PC bottle?

Nick McKees37
06-06-2014, 09:52 AM
Both products are all natural, and no two batches are alike. Depending on the time of the year, the Pristine Clean can either be light or dark in color.

I'm sure what you received is correct.

conman1395
06-06-2014, 09:56 AM
Okay, thank you. Because what I got is the same color of brown as RO instead of the cream color I'm used to seeing from PC. If it is somehow RO and I run out of PC, how would I go about finishing/cleaning up the RO?

conman1395
06-06-2014, 11:42 AM
Nevermind. Just received a reply from Leatherique and they also said the same thing. Thanks!

FUNX650
06-06-2014, 01:38 PM
Both products are all natural, and no two batches are alike. Depending on the time of the year, the Pristine Clean can either be light or dark in color.

I'm sure what you received is correct.

Nevermind. Just received a reply from Leatherique and they also said the same thing. Thanks!
Are these leather products you're talking about...
Or Bock beer?

{LOL!!}

Bob