PDA

View Full Version : Best way to clean foam pads??

Pages : 1 [2]

Surfer
06-12-2006, 09:40 AM
Are you in FL? A lot of members are in that area. That storm sucks, I guess you guys are used to it by now.Psshhh, that puss storm, I didn't even get any waves, what's up with that!!??!:D

About cleaning pads, I have some snappy clean packets. Fill a bucket with hot water and snappy clean and let eh pads soak, then massage the pads in another bucket with warm water and Tide Liquid Free, then rinse in clean water. Works perfectly and pads look like new.

Word of advice, if you have any cut's, wear gloves. Snappy Clean stings like a mofo:p

dengood1
06-12-2006, 09:56 AM
thanks Surfer....you should come up to Citrus County.....I'm sure they'll be a little surf! I hope this is the one and only hit we have this year. Not looking forward to insurance shopping again!!!!!

Surfer
06-12-2006, 10:14 AM
thanks Surfer....you should come up to Citrus County.....I'm sure they'll be a little surf! I hope this is the one and only hit we have this year. Not looking forward to insurance shopping again!!!!!Ehhhh, too far of a drive and clients are calling me, damn clients:D. I have family in Tampa. Think they said it may reach Cat 1 status, but it's bringing a ton of rain, which is actually a good thing right now b/c of the dryness FL has been having. My families business was in insurance, but, ummm, we sold it, so....can't blame me:D . I think ST Farm is among the only ones still underwriting their own policies, damn near everyone else is brokering out. Especially in my business, people are getting nailed hard on taxes/insurance.

dengood1
06-12-2006, 10:23 AM
rain is VERY good, but not when I'm on VACATION and lots of new products to detail with though!!!! Bad start:-) lol

dengood1
06-12-2006, 10:30 AM
any thoughts on a good quality car wash?

ScottB
06-12-2006, 05:19 PM
any thoughts on a good quality car wash?

Poorboys Suds .... you will NOT be disappointed.

Grey and Gloomy all day down here is S Florida. I wish this storm would pass or water the lawn already. :p

dengood1
06-12-2006, 05:25 PM
It's been raining here ALL day!! There saying I could get 70-85 mph gusts tomorrow.......ugh. Not good with 80 ft.+ pine trees all around the house:-( Rather pleasant outside right now.....calm before the storm I guess. Hope this is our "hit" for the year.

Dennis

dengood1
06-12-2006, 05:26 PM
I'm ordering the suds now:-) Might even have to get a foam gun after reading the posts. I've spent WAY over my limit for the month!!! lol