PDA

View Full Version : Need help from Colorado Autogeekers!!

bus3
06-03-2014, 11:17 AM
Hello I just purchased a new 2014 GMC 2500hd and I need a place to detail it. Im looking for a garage or shed which I could use to polish and wax my truck. Im currently in a apartment so i don't have access to a big garage. I would be willing to pay to use the garage.

Thanks
Jarit

bus3
06-03-2014, 03:32 PM
okay well what do you think if I took a portable generator to a parking garage that is empty because the shops next to it are vacant and started detailing my truck?? I just need a place to get it out of the sun. Do you think I would get a fine or anything?? I know I'm very desperate to keep my truck clean.

Marc Hufnagel
06-03-2014, 04:55 PM
I don't think I'd do that.....

Belair
06-03-2014, 05:29 PM
I don't think I'd do that.....

Agreed, that's trespassing on private property. It sounds to me like you're working yourself into a frenzy. What about looking into very short term rental on a storage space in Broomfield or Boulder; there have to be lots of them there. Also look in the local papers for spaces for rent. I was thinking of auto body shops, etc., but their insurance liability would not cover you. You might want to go to some car shows in your area & ask some of the guys there if they know of a place.