PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard from Brandon1

Pages : [1] 2

Tonya
07-25-2007, 10:09 PM
Hey anyone heard from Brandon1? I been thinking about him. I hope he is working out his issues.

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
07-25-2007, 10:13 PM
Hey anyone heard from Brandon1? I been thinking about him. I hope he is working out his issues.

He's around, just saw him on the "other" forum.

he talked to his beckys mom and she put things into perspective a bit...

Tonya
07-25-2007, 10:25 PM
Good I sent him a PM. I was hoping he was doing ok. Thanks for the update.

ZoranC
07-25-2007, 11:19 PM
He will be OK moment he gets what is really a true love and that important ingredient is that it is mutual.

ltoman
07-25-2007, 11:24 PM
Oh, is he ok? I missed it. He is such a nice young man!

ZoranC
07-26-2007, 12:27 AM
Oh, is he ok?
I don't think he is right now. First he is hurting. Second it seems he still hasn't figured out 2+2 of handling trouble in relationships.

klumzypinoy
07-26-2007, 12:41 AM
I hope he's doing well..

Brandon1
07-26-2007, 05:51 AM
Thanks guys, here is what I posted as an update.

I talked to her mom today and se told me better what happened. She said that Becky has only been with me since she was 16 and now she's 20, she hasent done anything. She went to wyoming and found somthing new on a whim and got scared and in a bind that she would be doing the same thing forever without knowing if that is what she wanted to do. I kinda feel the same way, I have never been on a date with another girl, so I dont know whats out there. I't not really trying out other people as it's just making sure that we are meant for each other instead of finding out when we are married with children and want a divorce.

Her mom told me to hang in there, it isnt over. She said Becky has been walking death and keeps thinking she has done the wrong thing. Her mom said just dont call her for a while and she will realize what she has done is a mistake. It may take 1month, or 5 months, but she and I will be together agian b/c 2 people that are in love with each other will end up being together. I belive in fate, and I belive that soon I will be back with her.

So in the meantime, I am going to the Long-Branch (country club) and buying a ATV to ride with my buddies. What a way to cope huh?

Tonya
07-26-2007, 06:51 AM
So in the meantime, I am going to the Long-Branch (country club) and buying a ATV to ride with my buddies. What a way to cope huh?
Good for you! :cheers: Take care!
Enjoy your time with the buddies! :D Be safe!

Brandon1
07-26-2007, 09:48 AM
Thanks for the help and support everyone, it has really helped me through alot to see so many different points of views.

I am doing better today. I feel that sometime soon we will be together and I will get to hold her hand agian. In the meantime, it's country club and ATV's galore!!!

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
07-26-2007, 09:55 AM
Thanks for the help and support everyone, it has really helped me through alot to see so many different points of views.

I am doing better today. I feel that sometime soon we will be together and I will get to hold her hand agian. In the meantime, it's country club and ATV's galore!!!

Brandon, If you are intent on waiting this out I suggest you do so with no expectations...

If you place expectations such as a timeline on when things may get back to the way they were, Becky will feel under the gun pressure and it will introduce another variable that may prolong the process.

Another reason to not have any expectations is that if it doesn’t work out the way you plan you will be crushed. You have no control over the outcome, only the way you carry yourself though this tough time is within your control.

Best!

Brandon1
07-26-2007, 10:23 AM
Yeah, I know there is no timeline, just a little wishful thinking.

I will keep yall updated on the situation at hand. Thanks guys!

klumzypinoy
07-26-2007, 12:47 PM
Brandon, it's good you're hanging out with your friends. To me, it's one of the best ways to cope with problems. I hope you have a smashing time riding your ATV with your buddies and have lotsa fun :D

hydro556
07-26-2007, 05:44 PM
Brandon, THE best advice I have ever heard about situations like this is as follows, and it will work. You tell her good luck and if she needs you to call. Then you completely and totally resign yourself to the fact that it is over. Be polite but leave no doubt in her mind that you have accepted it and are intent on moving on, almost looking forward to it. You will get nowhere debating from a point of weakness, begging. No woman respects a man like that. Let her know you are strong enough to handle it and are hell bent on doing so. I know no background on this matter beyond what I read in these few posts, but if the situation is as it appears, this advice is the best to be had. If it is meant to be, she will be back. You cant waiver on this, be 100% committed 100% of the time. You have accepted it and moved on. You are strong.

Strokin04
07-26-2007, 05:50 PM
Keep your head up, it will all work out in the end and have fun with the new ATV!!!