PDA

View Full Version : Kinda disappointed in carpro/reload

BTLew81
06-02-2014, 10:29 PM
I want to say that I am not bashing carpro. Corey is an awesome guy. The product didn't live up to MY expectations.

I travel a lot for work, and a lot of that is driving. Last week I polished my car, used eraser twice, and applied two coats of reload. Looked great. Water behavior was good, not great. Over the weekend I took a long trip for work and play. Car got a lot of pollen on it and then some rain. Beading and water behavior was terrible but I figured a wash would fix it.

Two washes later and it was terrible. The pollen completely killed the reload. I had to do a light polish again. I went with another lsp.

Maybe this is not a surprise, but I bought reload to try amd protect from issues like this. While not a coating, I figured it would provide a bit more protection. I'm really bummed, as I have a bottle of reload, some eraser, amd a brand new bottle of reset. If anyone is interested, I'll give you a good deal! :).

Back to my old standby.

J504
06-02-2014, 10:50 PM
Have you spoken to Corey about the problems you had? Might be another reason why you experienced this. But it does seem like it should have lasted a bit longer at least.

Anyways, if you are set on selling them, I am interested :D

06-02-2014, 10:52 PM
Give Corey a call...

rdf
06-02-2014, 10:56 PM
Sorry it didn't work well for you. I use Reload on top of something else ... Blackfire Wet Diamond AFPP, Four Star UPP, something like that ... And really like the increased slickness and (to me, nothing scientific, just my impression) the longer lifespan Reload gives to the "main" LSP.

However, as J504 says, I'd first check with Corey. I've found him to be very helpful and knowledgeable, and incredibly willing to help.
And ... If you really don't want it, I'll take it if J504 passes on it.

BeachZone
06-02-2014, 10:58 PM
Interested in products as well. Carpro = the bees knees

-Beach

Tacket
06-02-2014, 11:50 PM
I'll take that bottle of Reset off your hands if you're serious about it :P