PDA

View Full Version : MF Madness Mitt, sponge, or pad?

Badlilstang
06-02-2014, 02:08 PM
My current Mitt is falling apart and time for a new one or two. Was looking at the Micro Fiber Madness stuff and can't decide if I want the mitt, sponge or new Pad coming out. I find I never put my hand in the mitt anyways. What do you guys recommend?

TroyScherer
06-02-2014, 02:26 PM
I have the MF-Madness Mitt & sponge. I prefer the Mitt but I fold the cuff inside and use it like a wash pad. I am waiting for & will be getting the wash pad. I like the sponge but its a little to stiff for my taste.

FrankS
06-02-2014, 02:29 PM
I've tried the MF Madness Mitt & Sponge. I like the mitt for washing the car and I usually don't put my hand inside the mitt. The sponge is thicker and stiffer than the mitt, I like to use it for the glass and for scrubbing the bugs off the front of the car.

Badlilstang
06-02-2014, 02:37 PM
Thanks for the info.. maybe I will pick up a pad when it comes out and a sponge for glass and front end bugs etc.. I had no idea it's stiffer so your feed back is very helpful!

topKek
06-02-2014, 02:43 PM
I have the MF-Madness Mitt & sponge. I prefer the Mitt but I fold the cuff inside and use it like a wash pad. I am waiting for & will be getting the wash pad. I like the sponge but its a little to stiff for my taste.

Why MF-Madness over wool?

goldendodo19
06-02-2014, 02:55 PM

Combing it out and waiting for it to dry are a nuisance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daviddear30
06-02-2014, 03:05 PM
When will the pad be sold?
I have the sponge and wish it was softer (not the surface but the interior sponge-very firm)

Badlilstang
06-02-2014, 03:16 PM
I have the sponge and wish it was softer (not the surface but the interior sponge-very firm)

Supposed to be very soon according to thier facebook page. I like the idea of the firmness on the sponge for the lower areas on the car and the front end that of course collects bugs. So far I have been very impressed with everything Micro Fiber Madness that I have tried.

TroyScherer
06-02-2014, 03:19 PM

I have heard; in the next few weeks...

TroyScherer
06-02-2014, 03:24 PM

It's not "over wool"; it's in addition to wool...

I have multiple CarPro Wool Wash Mitts, CarPro 2Fingers Mini Wool Wash Mitt, MF "noodle" mitts, LC Blue Cube foam wash sponges , MF Bones, ShMITTs.

I like car wash soaps and wash Media. I love the CarPro Wool Mitts & the MF-Madness offerings as well. Having multiple options for different circumstances is key IMO.

Radarryan
06-02-2014, 04:49 PM
It's not "over wool"; it's in addition to wool...

I love the CarPro Wool Mitts & the MF-Madness offerings as well.

I agree 100%. My two main mitts are the CarPro Wool Mitt and the MF Madness Mitt. I use them for different tasks. I find I use wool more often with MF being used for the real dirty times. Some use wool for the upper panels and MF for the lower.

Different mitts not only exist because of different preferences but also because of tasks.

Badlilstang
06-14-2014, 04:45 PM
I just got my MF Madness Mitt in.. holy smokes is it built better than what I am used to. I just placed an order for the Pad also. Really looking forward to using these products. I have always used regular MF mitts that are cheap but have always done a good job. I found that after multiple washes they start to fall apart on me. I can't seem to make them last longer than 6 months.

Daviddear30
06-15-2014, 04:15 PM
I have the incredisponge and ordered the incredipad today! Can't wait to try it. The sponge is stiffer than I expected

builthatch
06-15-2014, 04:43 PM
I LOVE THE INCREDIMITT!

hands down the best mitts i've ever used, period. top notch construction and quality.

the only downside is that they take forever to dry if you hang your stuff. however, i've found that a trip around the washer on spin will dry a couple of them pretty quickly. or, at least get them to the point where they are manageable and will finish/air dry quickly.

The Critic
06-15-2014, 08:15 PM
Incredisponge = the firmness and water holding capability becomes very handy.