PDA

View Full Version : A Big Thank You !!!

can2011
06-01-2014, 09:53 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who posts their views, opinions, experiences and pics. This forum is a wealth of information and guidance that cannot have a price stamped on it. Keep up the good work people!! If I wasn't such a noob I would post more, but for now I am just absorbing all the excellent advice and information. Looking forward to giving back in the near future. Thanks again people !! :dblthumb2::props:

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
06-01-2014, 11:15 PM
No problem. We enjoy sharing information here.

Stick around for a while. There is always plenty to learn.

BobbyG
06-02-2014, 05:02 AM
Each one teach one.........It's why we're here..:props:

Paul A.
06-02-2014, 08:49 AM
Thank you for the thank you! I couldn't agree more. It's funny because i was just thinking this same thing yesterday.

I come here daily and it's like walking into the garage, grabbin' a cold brew and chatting wiff me best friends! The knowledge that i have gained here from everyone...yes, even those of us who post up the mess ups looking for help (i think i relate more to those cus i've thrown some of mine up)... and the advice and most times the reassurance i can fix most of those with advice from here is invaluable.

One of the most important things is to watch, over and over sometimes, the videos of you guys doing work. Just Mike Phillips alone has elevated my game to a level i never thought possible. Then i see and absorb someone else here doing something innovative or skilled through experience that gets me to THINK more like a pro. To me that's the real benefit...to THINK when i'm working. After so much info gleaned from AG Online it becomes inherent knowledge and almost subconcious to practice the best methods, machines, products, techniques etc.

I will add to your thanks as i understand and appreciate everything this place is and what you are acknowledging. While we are all here because of a shared passion for it, the customers are getting better and better service too.

Paul A.
06-02-2014, 08:58 AM
Plus i love the progressive nature of this work. Like smack said, plenty more coming and not only love it but anxiously await the next proven method or product. There's always something new and innovative to help us get even better results. Like the old sayin "a rolling stone gathers no moss". Things like Iron X, Car Pro Eraser and nanoskin clay towels have been not only introduced but then proven to be effective by the "pros" here.

Keep em coming boys and girls!

57BORNTORUN
06-02-2014, 09:09 AM
I owe all of my car care knowledge to kind staff at autogeek.If there were laws on the books for paint abuse on my hot rods I`d be locked up.I have learned so much on the Thursday night makeovers that I`m comfortable with most of the machines and products offered in the autogeek garage.Nothing beats learning from the best of the best.I equally say thanks to all the GEEKS that post their knowledge and experience.:dblthumb2: