PDA

View Full Version : Quality time with Souveran wax from pinnacle

PA DETAILER
05-30-2014, 04:58 PM

This is the result of some souveran. This is from the 3oz tub i won from the christmas collection. Signed by Max! Wanted to play today, so the xterra got some pinnacle. This was smells great! Banana/coconut? It went on like butter, melted into the paint, and buffed off like nothing. What more could you ask for in a wax? 3-D shine? I would say so. Beautiful wax.

Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax (http://www.autogeek.net/souveran-mini.html)

Finemess
05-30-2014, 05:29 PM
Looks super, it is a joy to work with.

Niblick
05-30-2014, 05:30 PM
looks superb :xyxthumbs:

asalesagent912
05-30-2014, 05:42 PM
great wax. i love it. it is all i put on my crystal red vette

ScottB
05-30-2014, 09:32 PM
still my all time favorite wax ...

StangFan25
05-30-2014, 11:34 PM

Mine too.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
05-31-2014, 01:49 AM
Looking good Pro! Sweet looking rig you have there.

Mine too.

Same here. I love this stuff! Fuzion is right up there with it for me as well.

PA DETAILER
05-31-2014, 05:08 AM
Just curious. What is a better up keep product for souveran?

1. crystal mist
2. souveran spray wax

StangFan25
05-31-2014, 08:18 PM

1. crystal mist
2. souveran spray wax

I usually use Pinnacle Waterless Wash with Carnauba. I also reapply Souveran paste every month or so, depending on weather.

Kamakaz1961
05-31-2014, 08:47 PM

This is the result of some souveran. This is from the 3oz tub i won from the christmas collection. Signed by Max! Wanted to play today, so the xterra got some pinnacle. This was smells great! Banana/coconut? It went on like butter, melted into the paint, and buffed off like nothing. What more could you ask for in a wax? 3-D shine? I would say so. Beautiful wax.

Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax (http://www.autogeek.net/souveran-mini.html)

I hate you man!!!!!!! Because of your thread I just bought a jar because of AGO's sale and no shipping!!! Why can't you just show a scratched up mangled painted car and say you just finished?? No you had to show how awesome your car looked! Shame on you!!!! Now I am poor!! I told my Girlfriend I cannot take her out to dinner because I have no moolah!! I spent her date money on a better cause!!!

ALL KIDDING ASIDE!!!...LOL! It is true though...I saw your thread and Pics and bought a jar for $79.99 and free shipping. Way cool thread and beautiful work!!

:props:

LaFawnduh
05-31-2014, 08:52 PM

1. crystal mist
2. souveran spray wax

I haven't tried the crystal mist, but the spray wax is top notch. I have a hard time picking between pinnacle and BF so I use both. But the spray wax looks 97% as good as the paste when used after a wash.

DaveT435
05-31-2014, 09:20 PM
I hate you man!!!!!!! Because of your thread I just bought a jar because of AGO's sale and no shipping!!! Why can't you just show a scratched up mangled painted car and say you just finished?? No you had to show how awesome your car looked! Shame on you!!!! Now I am poor!! I told my Girlfriend I cannot take her out to dinner because I have no moolah!! I spent her date money on a better cause!!!

ALL KIDDING ASIDE!!!...LOL! It is true though...I saw your thread and Pics and bought a jar for $79.99 and free shipping. Way cool thread and beautiful work!!

Yep...addict! lol

PA DETAILER
06-01-2014, 10:54 AM

LOL. Never really planned on using it. But i was on vacation this week and had the wax on hand. I realize i might get 1-2 months protection out ot it.They claim 3. But i will state, with all the sealants and coatings, there is still something to be said for the look of a true wax. It cant be faked. This wax was one of the most outstanding i have ever used! DP MAX WAX a close second.

Some tips...
Use it in the shade!
It was so easy to use. Apply a thin coat per panel. No waiting to haze. Buff of with a good mf towel. Done. Souvern just melted into the paint and came off like nothing. No streaking or hazing. I think your going to love it!

Kamakaz1961
06-01-2014, 12:56 PM
Thanks pro 4x! I will follow your advise. I have a garage so no issues about shade.

Take care!!
CJ

PA DETAILER
06-15-2014, 09:19 AM
For the heck of it, i put on a 2nd coat saturday. And did all the exterior plastics with WGTS. I did not fully realize how good this wax looked until i went up the street to get some food. Parked. And looked back at it. HOLY CRAP! The gloss and depth were insane. A few passing cars stared at it! LOL.