PDA

View Full Version : Black BMW M5

TundraPower
05-29-2014, 09:28 AM
This entire car was basically thrashed. 3 1/2 days went into this one including interior. I will put more pictures up later tonight or tomorrow.

http://www.birminghamautodetailing.com/Hold/M5/DSC_0629-S.jpg

http://www.birminghamautodetailing.com/Hold/M5/DSC_0631-S.jpg

zmcgovern45
05-29-2014, 09:31 AM
What a tease :drool:

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
05-29-2014, 10:30 AM
What a tease :drool:

No joke!

TundraPower
05-29-2014, 10:33 AM
No joke!

I will put more pictures up. I got bit my some forsaken spider on Memorial Day and had to go to the doctor.

Dr_Pain
05-29-2014, 10:41 AM
M5s have to be my favorite BMW.... can't wait to see the transformation!

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
05-29-2014, 10:53 AM
I will put more pictures up. I got bit my some forsaken spider on Memorial Day and had to go to the doctor.

Ouch! Hope you are doing fine.

M5s have to be my favorite BMW...

I'm with you! Those are my favorite as well.

The power and speed while remaining very classy. The gentlemen's hot rod!

TundraPower
05-29-2014, 12:01 PM
Ouch! Hope you are doing fine. I'm with you! Those are my favorite as well. The power and speed while remaining very classy. The gentlemen's hot rod!

I will be okay. Very painful initially. True to form for a male, I got really upset and saturated the entire property with insect poison out of my foam gun. Nothing will live outside my house for years.

Smack, look at the bottom third of the first picture. What do you think those black spots were? I have no idea myself. I had to sand that area to get them off. Solvent pop of some kind?

SOREBACK
05-30-2014, 12:04 AM
WOW:bowdown:

What products did you use?

I would love to own a M6:righton:

GettingStarted
05-30-2014, 12:20 AM
MMM, this is gonna be good.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
05-30-2014, 12:53 AM
I will be okay. Very painful initially. True to form for a male, I got really upset and saturated the entire property with insect poison out of my foam gun. Nothing will live outside my house for years.

Smack, look at the bottom third of the first picture. What do you think those black spots were? I have no idea myself. I had to sand that area to get them off. Solvent pop of some kind?

I would have done the exact same thing. Now you won't have to worry about anything living around your house.

After carefully examining the picture it looks like a repaint of the affected area or could have been a smart repair where it was blended into the next panel. If I look from halfway up it is not affected and just shows normal wear and tear. From mid way down it slowly becomes infected to the point at the bottom of the picture I can see what looks like paint shrink and bad orange peel. So the outlying area of what looks to be a smart repair could indeed be solvent pop.

TundraPower
05-30-2014, 01:43 PM
I would have done the exact same thing. Now you won't have to worry about anything living around your house. After carefully examining the picture it looks like a repaint of the affected area or could have been a smart repair where it was blended into the next panel. If I look from halfway up it is not affected and just shows normal wear and tear. From mid way down it slowly becomes infected to the point at the bottom of the picture I can see what looks like paint shrink and bad orange peel. So the outlying area of what looks to be a smart repair could indeed be solvent pop.

Thanks Smack! I've never seen anything like that. I sanded it with 3000 then 5000 and it disappeared :dunno:

I had to go back to the doctor again today. Spider bite was getting worse not better. More shots, xrays to see if the fangs broke off under the skin, etc.

I'll get the other pics off the camera and post them soon.

TuxedoTaurus
05-30-2014, 01:49 PM
I had to go back to the doctor again today. Spider bite was getting worse not better. More shots, xrays to see if the fangs broke off under the skin, etc.

I'll get the other pics off the camera and post them soon.

I hope that spider has suffered a slow painful death due to you insect apocalypse tactic. I am anxious to see more photos.

I hope the docs get you all fixed up, and you recover quickly.