PDA

View Full Version : Paint Sealant 3.0 question

SpringGroveTA
05-28-2014, 07:37 AM
I recently used the 3.0 sealant on my new vehicle and I love it. My problem/question is I didn't realize that i should have coated the whole car and let it sit/cure for 30-45 minutes. I don't think it said that on the back of the bottle, but I noticed the instructions on AG saying to do so.....should I do it over? Apply it again and let it cure the 45 minutes? The car did sit in my garage for the appropriate 12 hour cure/no moisture recommendation. The car seems to shine and bead fine....Help! I just want the full effect and durability of this product.

b0b
05-28-2014, 09:42 AM
You're Ok, no need to reapply. I've read that the majority of the protection process comes in the beginning stages. Leaving it on for the full 45 is ideal but you dont need to restart, imo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

FUNX650
05-28-2014, 09:54 AM
I've heard that a Sealant bonds "best" to clean paint.
Regardless:
I have applied a layer of WGDGPS 3.0 on top of an existing layer of said Sealant. This is, of course, after the recommended 12 hour cure-time.

Since you say you have adhered to this
Sealant's recommended cure-time...
I'll say:
Full steam ahead...with another application of this Sealant, along with your planned wait-time before it's removal.

Bob