PDA

View Full Version : Are the Rupes 21 polishers Out of Stock?

Pages : [1] 2

Tato
05-26-2014, 02:42 PM
Dear friends,

Last week (after researching a lot during this year), I've decided to add a Rupes 21 to my polisher options.

That said, I've placed the order at AG site (on tuesday).

~1 week later, I received a 'so bad news' that almost killed the excitation about having spent a lot of money on this polisher, a lot of money in shipping (almost another Rupes 21 unit), and I'll pay another Rupes 21 unit in taxes.

Keep in mind my 'frustration' is of the size of 3 Bigfoot polishers (the price I'm paying), even though I'll receive only one I had in cart.

I was told my order was not shipped yet because Rupes 21 is out of stock.

If you take a look at those links, can you tell me where it states to be out of stock?

Rupes LHR 21ES Big Foot Random Orbital Polisher, rupes car polisher (http://www.autogeek.net/rupes-lhr-21es-big-foot-polisher.html)

Rupes LHR 21ES Big Foot Random Orbital Polisher (http://www.wolfgangcarcare.com/rupes-lhr-21es-big-foot-polisher.html)

Rupes LHR 21ES Big Foot Random Orbital Polisher, rupes car polisher (http://www.pinnaclewax.com/rupes-lhr-21es-big-foot-polisher.html)

I'm really sorry for AG for coming up with this thread, since I have a very healthy relationship with their customer service.

I also always choose to buy from AG (even it being a lot more expensive), because I know I would not ever be let down by their customer care.

I just needed to put this into words since I'm feeling really bad about it, after deciding to invest high on this product, receive an 'Out of Stock' message after a week.

Please, if anyone can say something to help me dealing with this, I appreciate.

:confused::cry:

Sorry, maybe talking with someone can help me out understanding (and accepting) what happened.

I'm just needing someone's solidarity while I'll be waiting for the re-stock and shipment of my order...

Or is this 'a subliminar sky's message' telling me I shouldn't spend my money on Rupes polisher and cancel the order?

Kind Regards.

parttimer
05-26-2014, 03:23 PM
I've seem to recall someone saying Kevin Brown is out as well. Maybe there is a shortage?

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

Tato
05-26-2014, 04:45 PM
Thanks. I don't want to be picky, really not.

At least there are signs of it being out of stock on Kevin Brown:
This machine is currently out of stock. is written at least twice at product's page.

For sure I'd not place an order there in front of an out of stock message, and would prefer getting from someone who had it in stock.

I also received a message just after accepting shipping costs that my order was approved and would be shipped in 2 business day.

Why choose the more expensive shipping to have it fast, now, don't make sense. Trust me, I'm paying more than a Rupes Mini (which I though of buying instead of the '21, but can just afford 1) only in form of Express Shipping costs.

Best Wishes.

aztec1987
05-26-2014, 04:57 PM
dear friends,

last week (after researching a lot during this year), i've decided to add a rupes 21 to my polisher options.

That said, i've placed the order at ag site (on tuesday).

~1 week later, i received a 'so bad news' that almost killed the excitation about having spent a lot of money on this polisher, a lot of money in shipping (almost another rupes 21 unit), and i'll pay another rupes 21 unit in taxes.

Keep in mind my 'frustration' is of the size of 3 bigfoot polishers (the price i'm paying), even though i'll receive only one i had in cart.

I was told my order was not shipped yet because rupes 21 is out of stock.

if you take a look at those links, can you tell me where it states to be out of stock?

rupes lhr 21es big foot random orbital polisher, rupes car polisher (http://www.autogeek.net/rupes-lhr-21es-big-foot-polisher.html)

rupes lhr 21es big foot random orbital polisher (http://www.wolfgangcarcare.com/rupes-lhr-21es-big-foot-polisher.html)

rupes lhr 21es big foot random orbital polisher, rupes car polisher (http://www.pinnaclewax.com/rupes-lhr-21es-big-foot-polisher.html)

i'm really sorry for ag for coming up with this thread, since i have a very healthy relationship with their customer service.

I also always choose to buy from ag (even it being a lot more expensive), because i know i would not ever be let down by their customer care.

I just needed to put this into words since i'm feeling really bad about it, after deciding to invest high on this product, receive an 'out of stock' message after a week.

Please, if anyone can say something to help me dealing with this, i appreciate.

:confused::cry:

Sorry, maybe talking with someone can help me out understanding (and accepting) what happened.

I'm just needing someone's solidarity while i'll be waiting for the re-stock and shipment of my order...

Or is this 'a subliminar sky's message' telling me i shouldn't spend my money on rupes polisher and cancel the order?

Kind regards.

link removed *see terms/conditions

Tato
05-26-2014, 05:55 PM
Detailed Image:

'Unfortunately we no longer ship packages to international or APO addresses.'

Even if shipping was allowed, I'll have to wait for AG message and solution, keep trying to negotiate, wait for refund (if that's the case), wait for money to come out from Credit Card billing, all this before trying to order somewhere else.

For a product I ordered that would be used really soon (scheduled works to start using it, and other things included in order that will also be delayed because of 1 product), this means a great loss for me.

In time, and in money.

I've scheduled works within some weeks margin to have plenty of time until order and receipt, however it looks like now I'm in a hurry anyway. Wasn't expecting this, and

I wouldn't have placed an order if the page of product clearly stated out of stock, just buy if you are willing to wait a month.

Just it.

Thanks for suggestion.

ScottB
05-26-2014, 06:04 PM
I would call or speak with Nick tomorrow (today is Memorial Day) ....these buffers are quite hot and move quickly. I know that Autogeek is often restocking as soon as possible. Perhaps something unexpected slowed the new units from arriving.

TuxedoTaurus
05-26-2014, 07:33 PM
:pc7424:

:joking:

Sorry bad joke (couldn't help it), hope it makes you laugh and apologize if it does not. Just want to subscribe to hopefully see an excellent outcome.

Tato
05-26-2014, 08:10 PM
Sure made me laugh! thanks. This is what I'm looking after. Just someone to share my feelings right now and help me accepting things the way they are.

In fact, I'm having a hard time since I decided to complain about what happened. Don't want this going misunderstood to the wrong way.

If I could go back in the past, for my consciousness, I won't write this thread again, it only worked for me in the short-term relieve.

Just noticed, in the end, this will not help me on solving anything, apart from putting a 'picky customer' star on my credentials. Let it be.

Sorry for that.

TuxedoTaurus
05-26-2014, 08:22 PM
Hey it is hard to sit and wait when wanting answers now, especially when it is a Holiday and people are out of the office. Not saying you are impatient in any way(please don't think that), as a society we want instant gratification. Like I said it is hard to put up a good amount of money and not have product or service in hand. Then to find out there are issues and funds are now tide up is hard. I'm sure you won't get the picky customer star, most if not all people would have the same concerns. Getting it off your chest here is better than unleashing frustration on a Customer Service Rep who is not the one who did anything wrong but doing a job. It will help in the long run when you talk to them and frustrations have been relieved.

Tato
05-26-2014, 08:30 PM
Thanks mate,

This is also another thing I'm concerned, I was not aware today was a Memorial Day in the US, so it is possible that tomorrow I would get some answer from them. Noticed that too late.

Wait, wait, wait...

Kind Regards.

TuxedoTaurus
05-26-2014, 08:36 PM
Yeah its is funny how that works, I talk to family in the US and they ask if Trini's celebrate the 4th of July and such. My Dad asked if the flags here were at half mast in honor of Memorial Day. I laughed and told him it was just a holiday in the US. We tend to not realize the differences between countries like this.

Dr_Pain
05-27-2014, 08:19 AM
Well, here is my attempt to put your mind at ease. I know that it was a huge investment for you and you debated on your selection but the fact that Rupes seems to be experiencing an over-demand should indicate to you that the machine is such a hit (even at its higher price tag) that the demand exceeds the production.

Keep your chin up my friend. Call Nick and get him to be on the lookout for you. I know for a fact that he will make sure that you are well taken care of. Don't make the mistake of compromising because you need a machine right now. The Rupes 21 is my hands down favorite out of all the machines I have. I would offer to send you mine but then I would be the one with tears in my eyes....

Mike Phillips
05-27-2014, 08:25 AM
Call Nick and get him to be on the lookout for you. I know for a fact that he will make sure that you are well taken care of.

I agree. Nick's here, just saw him walk by, contact Nick and I'm sure he'll do the best he can to help out.

:xyxthumbs:

Tato
05-27-2014, 09:08 AM
Nick contacted me by Email, I apologized being anxious and precipitated (heat of the moment, really sorry) concerning in the publicity of forum such a small 'slippage' AG made, he apologize for the delay, and we are solved.

Although ashamed of my first attitude, I don't feel ashamed of assuming a mistake and saying, honestly, I'm sorry.

Thanks a lot for support.

Kind Regards.

TuxedoTaurus
05-27-2014, 09:19 AM
Well I am glad it has be resolved for you! Thanks for updating and much respect to how you also handled the whole situation. It takes a good man to publicly apologize for frustrations(not saying you didn't have a legitimate concern or right to be). I cant wait to see some results with that machine in your hands, and I know some beautiful work is to come.