PDA

View Full Version : Cg eco waterless wash

Prophizee
05-25-2014, 02:07 PM
Hey guys first of all happy memorial day just a quick question has anybody used the CG ECO waterless wash. I should have asked first but I just ordered a gallon of it but I am little skeptical. The only waterless wash I have used is the DP one which is great but I wanted to try something new. Thanks for any feedback in advance

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AG Online

Methodical
05-25-2014, 02:27 PM
Is it that light bluish stuff? If so, the 1st time I used it I was not impressed, but then I used it this week on my truck's hood (black hood) (had some light water/dust spots) and I was pleasantly surprised at the excellent results. The end result was a clean, slick and smooth paint finish. I'm glad I got it now. I will probably use it more often in between washes. However, I won't use it on any heavy dirt build up, no matter what it says it can do. I will reserve that for soap and water. I think you will be happy with it.

jamesboyy
05-25-2014, 02:54 PM
Its a great product after you understand and get a feel for the product I use it to clean bird bombs, light dust, as a drying aid etc it leaves the paint very slick while polishing and claying at the same time lastly you can dilute the product to 1:2

Prophizee
05-25-2014, 03:06 PM
Its a great product after you understand and get a feel for the product I use it to clean bird bombs, light dust, as a drying aid etc it leaves the paint very slick while polishing and claying at the same time lastly you can dilute the product to 1:2

Thanks for the heads up. Quick question I got the ready use you can dilute that as well?

2old2change
05-25-2014, 03:15 PM
The CG EcoSmart is light green. I have a couple of gallons of the concentrate. I don't think the RTU would work well being cut but I have never tried to dilute it. IMO is great stuff.

jamesboyy
05-25-2014, 03:33 PM
Thanks for the heads up. Quick question I got the ready use you can dilute that as well?

Yes you can dilute the ready to use version to 1:2 dilution also

Methodical
05-26-2014, 07:24 AM
The CG EcoSmart is light green. I have a couple of gallons of the concentrate. I don't think the RTU would work well being cut but I have never tried to dilute it. IMO is great stuff.

Yep it's light green. I checked. I got the concentrated stuff also. No more ready to use stuff for me, if concentrate is available.

To the OP, if you like it, the next time go with the concentrate version. You can wait for the sales and get them or create an email account to get various discounts. Also, check their freebie stuff when you spend over certain amount.

Prophizee
05-26-2014, 07:53 AM
I've ordered tons of times from AOG. Just didn't want to buy the concentrate without being a hundred percent sure. But didn't want to just buy a bottle as well. Thanks for all info gentlemen really helpful.