PDA

View Full Version : What else to add to arsenal

gurusev
05-25-2014, 08:32 AM
Hi guys,
First of all, Just would like to thank the community for sharing the wealth of knowledge and product reviews. It such a eye opener.

I am running low on inventory mainly compounds/ polishes and planning on buying more products. I currently have the 3D/HD line of products and work pretty well so I will be sticking that. My question what would you guys suggest as next go-to compound/polish combo.?

I usually use MF pad for cutting stage and foam pads for finishing stage. This method works great for me and been using products accordingly.

I am currently looking into Menzernas, Meguars mainly M101,M105 and M205 and scholl products.

Looking forward to the input.

Thanks

VP Mark
05-25-2014, 09:54 AM
It is hard to beat HD polish adapt and cut. I have some M100 but other than that I stick to HD.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AG Online

HD.Detailing
05-25-2014, 12:55 PM
I need to order some HD, you seem to swear by it.. besides goes with my name, haha

gurusev
05-25-2014, 01:11 PM
I need to order some HD, you seem to swear by it.. besides goes with my name, haha

LOL Yeah mate, Its pretty impressive. Its pity that AG doesnt sell it or allows a member to compare to other products. Put it this way, I haven't found any product which matches the versatility, finish and cut of HD Cut and Polish without any dusting issues which is my pet hate.

I have used scholl polishes and Menzerna before trying out the HD range and I must say I havent touched menzerna since than.

I am also trying to buy some meguairs polishes mainly m205, m100, m101 or m105 which will be used with BnS MF pads on a DA polisher. From reading the reviews, it seems like m100 and m101 will be better choice over m105. Thoughts??

gurusev
05-25-2014, 01:12 PM
As an enthusiastic detailer, I tend to buy and 'try' various polisher even when I got perfect combo in HD cut and Polish. LOL :)

VP Mark
05-25-2014, 01:24 PM

I hate to sound like such a cheerleader for them but I've used most of the other products on the market but keep coming back to HD. The only other paint products I use are Optimum Hyper Polish and occasionally GPS.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AG Online

gurusev
05-27-2014, 07:17 AM
After reading some reviews, I think I'll buy m205 for finishing however still cant decide between m101 or m100.

I am planning on using BnS MF pads with DA polisher and m101. I read good review about m101 and will do pretty good with MF pads.

Any opinions on that?