PDA

View Full Version : 1Z Einszett is here!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

supercharged
07-24-2007, 06:23 PM
For those of you who haven't checked NEW PRODUCTS section, I recommend that you do.
Autogeek is now carring 1Z Einszett!!!:righton:
I only tried one product up to date from that line, which was a weekly wash shampoo in a grey bottle (doesn't looks like AG has it yet), and was very impressed with it. Lots of suds, cleans well, I just love it. Small review with pics is coming soon.
http://www.1z-usa.com/files/QuickSiteImages/ExclusivGlanz_s.jpg

To be honest I'm really impressed with German products. There is Wolfgang adapting German polymers, there is Menzerna, Metabo, and now 1Z Einszett!:applause: :applause: :applause:
Now if we can just imprort German Autobahns here, and get rid of slow drivers/vehicles, and raise fines for driving without lights whe it's dark (there are certain "MAKES" that have this problem... that would make Unites States perfect!!!:righton: :righton: :righton:
Anyway, looks like I'm getting carried away by Autobahns, it is time to try out this new line and do your own reviews on it.

klumzypinoy
07-24-2007, 06:29 PM
WOW..I have something new to try out :)

klumzypinoy
07-24-2007, 06:34 PM
has anyone tried the Perls Shampoo?

dengood1
07-24-2007, 08:06 PM
I'll help everyone out here:)

New products arrive first in our what's new section. Check here for the newest Autogeek products. (http://www.autogeek.net/newproducts.html)

couple other new items in there as well...

2KLS1
07-24-2007, 08:47 PM
Bitchin!!!

D
07-24-2007, 08:56 PM
Is it just me, or is AG adding the products with the least amount of votes?

Chemical Guys- 58
Zaino- 16
Finish Kare- 16
Zymol- 13
Slow Down, No Need to Add Anything !- 8
Festool- 5
1Z Einszett- 5
Four Star Professional Line- 4
Metabo (now at Autogeek)- 2
Ultima- 1

I understand that poll might not have been a direct indication of what AG is/ should add. Just find it interesting.

devst8
07-24-2007, 09:37 PM
I tried Glas Polish last weekend and I was really amazed by it!

blkexcoupe
07-24-2007, 10:34 PM

Chemical Guys- 58
Zaino- 16
Finish Kare- 16
Zymol- 13
Festool- 5
1Z Einszett- 5
Ultima- 1

I understand that poll might not have been a direct indication of what AG is/ should add. Just find it interesting.

That was the first thing I noticed too. I bought a bottle of 1z paint polish a long time ago from a local shop that carries it, but never used it. I'll be looking for it to try out, and maybe even buy some more 1z stuff.

supercharged
07-24-2007, 10:54 PM

Chemical Guys- 58
Zaino- 16
Finish Kare- 16
Zymol- 13
Festool- 5
1Z Einszett- 5
Ultima- 1

Maybe the poll was created after those products were stocked...;)

D
07-24-2007, 10:54 PM
Possibly, should of made the post sooner then IMO. See what the forum members actually want.

P1et
07-24-2007, 10:58 PM
Nice! Hey, maybe we'll see some other lines coming up here soon!

Z06-Goose
07-24-2007, 11:05 PM
Maybe the poll was created after those products were stocked...;)I think so too. I believe they wanted to see if it would have potential to be a good seller. I would still buy some of the 1Z line. I just looked at the line-up, and I like what I see! :applause:

wytstang
07-24-2007, 11:10 PM
Sweet I will be trying some of there products. Probably the Shampoo and other stuff.

D
07-24-2007, 11:15 PM
Wont be trying it until I see some reviews.

2KLS1
07-24-2007, 11:18 PM
has anyone tried the Perls Shampoo?
Haven't tried it yet personally but I've read nothing but positive comments on it. Until now I have only tried 1Z cockpit premium. There is a Superautobacs here in Orange Co. that carries the line so I might go pick some up when I run out of DG 901.