PDA

View Full Version : Detailers "On the Go" Bag?

Krwtek1
05-24-2014, 12:58 PM
Do any of you carry a on the go bag of detailing supplies? If so what do you carry in it? Im looking to put together a bag to keep in my truck for trips.

VP Mark
05-24-2014, 02:25 PM
I do this for a living so mine is a lot different. Stuff that is nice to have...

ONR or waterless wash
Quick detailer
Glass cleaner
Some microfibers
Interior cleaner

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AG Online

TuxedoTaurus
05-24-2014, 03:33 PM
In my trunk I keep a gym bag with everything to do a full detail:
Car Wash, Compound, Polish, Glaze, Wax, Tire Shine, Trim Dressing, Quick Detailer, Quick Wax, APC, Degreaser, Glass Cleaner, A few hand applicators(the one for tires and exterior in a zip-lock bag), About 15 microfiber towels, and 2 brushes(tires and interior). I have a newer Taurus so it I still have plenty of room.

Niblick
05-24-2014, 04:24 PM
I have a dodo juice boot cube bag that I use when I go on holiday by car.
It contains, a bottle of waterless wash, glass cleaner, interior and exterior quick detailers, tyre dressing, wheel cleaner, fabric cleaner, bird lime remover, a panel pot of wax, DJ Micro prime, a sash brush, a glass cloth, a wash mitt, a small drying towel, a tyre dressing applicator, two applicator pads and a few microfibres.

EvolutionDetail
05-24-2014, 04:33 PM
I have a dodo juice boot cube bag that I use when I go on holiday by car.
It contains, a bottle of waterless wash, glass cleaner, interior and exterior quick detailers, tyre dressing, wheel cleaner, fabric cleaner, bird lime remover, a panel pot of wax, DJ Micro prime, a sash brush, a glass cloth, a wash mitt, a small drying towel, a tyre dressing applicator, two applicator pads and a few microfibres.

U must have paid a pretty penny for that bag....
Assuming u had to order it from uK?

Niblick
05-24-2014, 04:48 PM
I actually live in the UK. Still not cheap, but a great little bag :xyxthumbs:

EvolutionDetail
05-24-2014, 04:55 PM
ahh i see lucky u!!
I really wanted one, but the bag itself is pricey and the shipping....

Niblick
05-24-2014, 05:02 PM
Yeah, I can imagine. There's quite a few guys from the US on the DJ forum, and they all say the same. Difficult to get hold of and shipping is a killer. Pity, they do some really great stuff

EvolutionDetail
06-05-2014, 03:52 PM
Should get a big order going, and everyone spilts the shipping lol

Bunky
06-05-2014, 04:38 PM
an older pic....

http://angphoto.smugmug.com/Detailing/ANG-Gallery/i-dSXBGZg/0/X3/ANG_2689-2-X3.jpg

You just need to make an inventory of what you need.