PDA

View Full Version : Shakey weak and fatigue in the middle of detail?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

brondondolon
05-23-2014, 06:31 PM
So this happens to me from time to time. Ill be doing a detail and ill stop for a quick smoke break then i notice my hand shaking. Ill also feel weak and fatigue. Does this happen to any one else? Im drinking tons of water so hydration isnt an issue. Im thinking about drinking a pre work out drink before detailing from now on. Something high in carbs and containing BCAA. Does any one else do this?

dcjredline
05-23-2014, 06:41 PM
Not trying to be a jerk but maybe it has to do with the smoking? As you know its not good for your health and could be the cause of ur problem

Sent from my XT1030 using AG Online

craz0boy
05-23-2014, 06:45 PM
Whenever I get tired to something similar to what your describing, it is usually because I haven't eaten. Food = Gas for your body.

brondondolon
05-23-2014, 06:45 PM
Yeah i know smoking isnt good for me... It was the most stupid thing i have ever done and being a 27 year old male that says a lot lol. But it doesnt only happen when i smoke some times if i grab some dressing or anything for that matter ill notice my hand shaking.

brondondolon
05-23-2014, 06:46 PM
Whenever I get tired to something similar to what your describing, it is usually because I haven't eaten. Food = Gas for your body.

Thats the weird thing i typically will eat something before i start the detail. Maybe i need a bigger meal or im quickly burning of the calories.

Kacz
05-23-2014, 06:48 PM
Low blood sugar?

dcjredline
05-23-2014, 06:57 PM
I'm not saying the CIG u just puffed caused it... I'm saying smoking caused it in general. I'm 42 and by no means the oldest here and this doesn't happen to me. Could be other things but u should seriously consider the effects that smoking does have on your body.

craz0boy
05-23-2014, 07:01 PM
Thats the weird thing i typically will eat something before i start the detail. Maybe i need a bigger meal or im quickly burning of the calories.
Yeah we all burn a crazy amount of calories when detailing. You could even try Gatorade. I find it a bit more hydrating

Kamakaz1961
05-23-2014, 07:02 PM
Try of all things a Banana. That has lots of potassium and you may be lacking that. Or take a multi-vitamin early in the morning as well as some calcium.

I am from Southern California....land of the Fruits and nuts and granola bars. We are into health. Smoking is the 1st thing to stop, however, that is a hard habit to kick. You might want to try easing the smoking habit with a Vape cigarette. Either way try the banana.

GettingStarted
05-23-2014, 07:10 PM
I only get like that after a hard workout and usually some fruit, chocolate milk and some time in the shade bring me right back.

UglyBetty
05-23-2014, 07:19 PM
Low blood sugar?

This would be my first guess. If I don't eat breakfast, and combine that with to much physical activity, I will get the same thing.

Just02896
05-23-2014, 07:32 PM
Try of all things a Banana. That has lots of potassium and you may be lacking that. Or take a multi-vitamin early in the morning as well as some calcium.

I am from Southern California....land of the Fruits and nuts and granola bars. We are into health. Smoking is the 1st thing to stop, however, that is a hard habit to kick. You might want to try easing the smoking habit with a Vape cigarette. Either way try the banana.

This works for me as well if I get a "sugar low" type of feeling. Sometimes I'll munch on a granola of fruit bar for a quick pick me up. That with a bottle of water and a 10 minute break usually does the trick to get me through a long detail.

custmsprty
05-23-2014, 07:41 PM
Not trying to be a jerk but maybe it has to do with the smoking? As you know its not good for your health and could be the cause of ur problem

:iagree:

custmsprty
05-23-2014, 07:44 PM
I'm not saying the CIG u just puffed caused it... I'm saying smoking caused it in general. I'm 42 and by no means the oldest here and this doesn't happen to me. Could be other things but u should seriously consider the effects that smoking does have on your body.

I'm 50 and detail in the high Floirda summer temps and humidity in customers garages with just a fan, sweat my ball$ off and this doesn't happen to me. I would suggest seeing a doctor and getting a stress test along with a physical.

Scott@IncrediblyDetailed
05-23-2014, 07:44 PM
Being shaky is symptom of a greater problem with your body. I would see a doctor and maybe get some blood work done. I'm also a huge advocate of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture.

A pre-workout is not your answer, if you need more energy to detail, quit smoking, clean up your diet, and get in shape. I don't mean to be harsh but if you are poisoning yourself regularly, your body is not going to function correctly.