PDA

View Full Version : New Guy from Philly

Pages : [1] 2

Bryan C.
05-22-2014, 07:50 PM
What's Up! My Name is Bryan Cortese and I'm from Philadelphia, PA. I've been around cars pretty much all of my life. I started detailing professionally at the age of 16. I'm now 22 and have my own little detailing business called, "Cortese Car Care." I've been purchasing products from AutoGeek for a little over 2 years now and have always had great experiences with the site. I use mostly Meguiar's products on my cars and my customer's cars. I'm always looking to learn new tricks and techniques in the business, so I figure I join the site. And hopefully, I'm able to meet some cool people in the process. Here's some pics of my work. Enjoy!

swanicyouth
05-22-2014, 07:55 PM
Nice cars & work !!!

I was just down your way @ Tony Luke's. Broccoli rabe cheesesteak. Gotta love it.

Bryan C.
05-22-2014, 07:59 PM
Thank You! I love Tony Luke's as well! Definitely one of my favorite places to grab a cheesesteak!

tpr1634
05-22-2014, 08:00 PM
Welcome cuz !!!:buffing:

jamesboyy
05-22-2014, 08:50 PM
Welcome to autogeek

eaglefan
05-22-2014, 09:57 PM
Lived in south jersey most of my life, born in beautiful Camden! Old local was out of philly so I worked up and down those rivers all the time. I always felt that the best cheese steaks were made from the small little pizza places. And for the love of god its a hogie not a sub or hero or anything else!
Lets go EAGLES!

57BORNTORUN
05-22-2014, 10:13 PM
Born in central Jersey (actually in the same room as Count Basie yet years later) Welcome to autogeek.:dblthumb2:

Pureshine
05-22-2014, 11:02 PM
Welcome to AGO :)

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
05-22-2014, 11:11 PM
Hi Bryan, welcome to AGO!

aztec1987
05-22-2014, 11:12 PM
Welcome and thanks for the pictures

tpr1634
05-23-2014, 05:47 AM
Lived in south jersey most of my life, born in beautiful Camden! Old local was out of philly so I worked up and down those rivers all the time. I always felt that the best cheese steaks were made from the small little pizza places. And for the love of god its a hogie not a sub or hero or anything else!
Lets go EAGLES!

Being born in Camden myself, plus my mother was from there it was at one time a beautiful place to live and work. However the cancer has spread and South Jersey is on its way down. And yes let's GO EAGLES.................:buffing:

eaglefan
05-23-2014, 07:25 AM
Being born in Camden myself, plus my mother was from there it was at one time a beautiful place to live and work. However the cancer has spread and South Jersey is on its way down. And yes let's GO EAGLES.................:buffing:

My mom went to woodrow wilson high. I was born at our lady of lourds hospital and my grandmom lived near the shipyard.I was raised in deptford. My dad worked the home eagle games for 13 years, during the 70's and 80's.
Spent a lot of weekends at Front street. Seen some really cool and fast cars there. It wasn't the best place to grow up, but it taught you a lot about the real world and it makes me appreciate everything I have.

Bryan C.
05-23-2014, 07:31 AM
My mom went to woodrow wilson high. I was born at our lady of lourds hospital and my grandmom lived near the shipyard.I was raised in deptford. My dad worked the home eagle games for 13 years, during the 70's and 80's.
Spent a lot of weekends at Front street. Seen some really cool and fast cars there. It wasn't the best place to grow up, but it taught you a lot about the real world and it makes me appreciate everything I have.
My Dad actually use to street race on Front Street. This was his weapon of choice. He bought it brand-new back when he was my age.

Bryan C.
05-23-2014, 07:33 AM
Thanks Again to everyone that welcomed me to the site! And yes, Go EAGLES!

GS2011
05-23-2014, 08:03 AM
:welcome: