PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle XMT vs. Wolfgang TSR

MilesTeg
05-22-2014, 03:34 PM
Pinnacle XMT ISR #3 vs. Wolfgang TSR

According to the charts here on Autogeek these products are comparable, and both have diminishing formulas.

So what does the $3/oz Wolfgang get me that the $1.50/oz Pinnacle doesn't. Is Wolfgang a far superior product? Am I missing something about features/capabilties between the two?

Vancity808
05-22-2014, 03:36 PM

According to the charts here on Autogeek these products are comparable, and both have diminishing formulas.

So what does the $3/oz Wolfgang get me that the $1.50/oz Pinnacle doesn't. Is Wolfgang a far superior product? Am I missing something about features between the two?

Never tried the XMT, but I own the uber the tsr and the fg, and I have to say theyre way better then the meguiars da mf paint correction system I tried.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using AG Online

Dayonta675
05-22-2014, 04:37 PM

So what does the $3/oz Wolfgang get me that the $1.50/oz Pinnacle doesn't. Is Wolfgang a far superior product? Am I missing something about features/capabilties between the two?

I think since there's so many similar products on the market that at the end of the day it comes down to how comfortable you are with said product. By that I mean how easy is it to get fantastic results... Wolfgang TSR, I don't believe there's an easier product to work with, you can be a complete newbie, pick up TSR and a DA and finish like a pro in no time.

cleanmycorolla
05-22-2014, 05:47 PM
Wolfgang, like Menz, is just so easy to use, idiot proof, and deliver stunning results. It's a better overall user experience IMO. Just easier.

Nick McKees37
05-22-2014, 05:53 PM
XMT polishes offer mobile detailers a huge advantage - they can be used in direct sunlight and have a learning curve of about 5 seconds.

Wolfgang polishes perform flawlessly on any paint system - single stage, soft/hard clear coat, etc. Once you dial in your technique, perfect paint is guaranteed every time.

If you don't have access to a garage and working outside is your only option, XMT is the way to go. If you want a finish that's a cut above the rest and have access to a garage, then Wolfgang polishes are worth the dough.

:dblthumb2: