PDA

View Full Version : Autogeek SEMA Contest 2014!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Nick McKees37
05-22-2014, 01:11 PM
Enter for a chance to win a trip to SEMA 2014!

The Special Equipment Market Association, better known as SEMA, is the ultimate gathering of some of the biggest names in the aftermarket industry for automotive parts and accessories. SEMA is something that every car guy or car girl should attend at least once in their life time. The SEMA show isn't open to the public, but we're going to give YOU the chance to win TWO tickets!

http://autogeekonline.net/nick/Summer%202014/AG-2014-sema-contest.jpg (http://www.autogeek.net/sema-contest.html)

Enter for a chance to win:

Airfare - Two ROUND TRIP tickets
2 SEMA passes
Transportation from airport to hotel
Chance to work behind the scenes at the Autogeek SEMA booth with the Autogeek staff one day for 3 hours
Dinner with Mike Phillips and Nick Rutter
2 Tickets to SEMA Industry Awards Banquet
Chance to personally meet Dennis Gage, Wayne Carini, Matt Steele, and Bruno Massel

This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that you do not want to pass up!

How To Enter:

There are several ways to enter!

Request a raffle ticket in the comments box on your order at checkout.
Post a review on the forum and email the review to info@autogeek.net for a raffle ticket number to be issued to you.
Post a photo of your vehicle or a detail you are working on to our Facebook page with hash tag #AUTOGEEKSEMA14 and we will issue you a raffle ticket number.
Find us on Instagram and post a picture and use hash tag #AUTOGEEKSEMA14 to enter.
On Twitter use the hyperlink which will re-direct you to the site where you can enter.
Mail in a self-addressed stamped envelope to Autogeek SEMA Giveaway, 7744 sw Jack James Dr, Stuart, FL 34997 and we will send you a raffle ticket.

Winner will be announced August 15th, 2014. No cash value. Must be 21 years of age to enter. Cannot be an employee of PBMG or relative of a PBMG employee.

Go online to Autogeek SEMA Contest 2014 (http://www.autogeek.net/sema-contest.html) for complete entry information and details.

Also we will issuing random winners gift certificates and prizes as this giveaway is being held!

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
05-22-2014, 01:33 PM
What a generous offer from PBMG! Would love to join if I won.

On that note would airfare be covered from Germany?

Angus
05-22-2014, 01:42 PM
Wow! Another awesome contest from AG!! Is there a limit to the number of times I can enter???

KoshiL
05-22-2014, 02:03 PM
My body is ready...

Ray@Autogeek
05-22-2014, 02:05 PM
Good luck everyone!!

Angus
05-22-2014, 02:40 PM
I just created a Twitter account so I could increase my chances of winning! I'd love to check out SEMA with the AutoGeek folks.

Nick McKees37
05-23-2014, 12:51 PM
Wow! Another awesome contest from AG!! Is there a limit to the number of times I can enter???

Enter as many times as you would like! So long as you meet the requirements listed in the first post.

refreshauto
05-23-2014, 01:02 PM
i posted my picture up there and now im getting ready to submit an order for another ticket

57BORNTORUN
05-23-2014, 05:41 PM
Very cool of autogeek to do this.As a bonus you can meet Louie from the autogeek garage as he goes every year.(Should you want to LOL.)

Angus
05-25-2014, 06:23 AM
Is a hotel room included in the prize? I see an airport transfer "to hotel" but nothing about a hotel room.

Redfireshaker06
05-27-2014, 06:37 AM
Facebook pic posted. I think I did it in the correct spot

Jaretr1
05-29-2014, 09:48 AM
Very cool of autogeek to do this.As a bonus you can meet Louie from the autogeek garage as he goes every year.(Should you want to LOL.)

But will the winner be able to meet Tim from the Autogeek garage there to?

cleanmycorolla
05-29-2014, 09:58 AM
No joke, whoever wins will have a blast. I won the SEMA giveaway two years ago, one of the most fun 4 days spans ever. Great cars, great people, and it's Vegas!

DeviousDetail
05-29-2014, 10:12 AM
Awesome was planning on doing some reviews anyway!

cleanmycorolla
06-03-2014, 04:40 PM
How long does it take to get your raffle ticket after you email your review link? just curious :)