PDA

View Full Version : LC CCS pads vs. CCS Flat Pads Which Do You Prefer and Why

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
07-24-2007, 08:29 AM
I am putting in my pad order to day and want to know which you all (or Ya'll depending on where you're at..:righton: ) prefer and why

LC CCS

vs

LC Flat

What are your experiences with each?

Thanks!

Bigfoot
07-24-2007, 08:34 AM
I have no experience with them, but from what I have read, the CCS are better because the pad absorbs less product, plus it produces less heat on the paint do to not being 100% in contact with the paint, thanks to those pockets. I just got my first 2 CCS pads last week, so I cannot tell for sure how they work. But I will keep you updated on how I do, once the rain stops... :(

MadOzodi
07-24-2007, 08:58 AM
I think you'll get differing opinions. I'd order both and see which of the two you prefer. All the pads I've gotten were included in the kits or free bonuses. Once I need more pads, I'm gonna order the opposite of what I've used.

trlblazer3
07-24-2007, 09:04 AM
I really like the CCS pads myself, although I use both designs about evenly. The design of the CCS does allow more product to stay on the surface instead of being absorbed into the pad which is a plus. Otherwise I don't see much of a difference in terms of cut/finishing abilities. Try them both out and see which ones you like more.

jshillin
07-24-2007, 11:03 AM
I use flat to cut with and CCS to polish/seal.