PDA

View Full Version : Lmao

Pages : [1] 2

Surfer
07-23-2007, 10:22 PM
Buddy just sent me this, can't believe its actually in a dictionary lol, its a term here for about 95% of the girls in the city :D edit - damn it won't link, Gary was like "huh?", had to copy and paste it

Boca B!tch:

In reference to the Florida city of Boca Raton, a Boca b!tch is someone (usually female) who has a large collection of Coach bags, is obscenely rich, and usually has bottle-blonde, overly straightened hair, an orange "tan", and walks with the saunter that only someone from the strange city of Boca can have. Is snooty and looks down upon everyone who has less money or is less popular than she. This term is usually used by the rocker, punk, nerd, or other types of people who are stuck in Boca when they see one of these strange airheads.
God, did you see her? She looks like SUCH a Boca b!tch!

Gary Sword
07-23-2007, 10:24 PM
That's not even funny Boca boy! :p

Surfer
07-23-2007, 10:25 PM
That's not even funny Boca boy! :pahh damn, its not working and won't let me link to the right page...

edit - there it is

Nica
07-23-2007, 10:34 PM
hahahaha....hahahaha boca....hahaha Boca Raton hahaha that's funny in Spanish that translates to "mouth rat" hahahaha and man I can't belave that's in the dictionary hahaha

Man Surfer you come up with some narly stuff some times hahahaha like the cmoparison of a Toyota Camry with a GT hahahahaha I still can't get over that one hahahahahahaaaaaaaaa....oh man that hit the spot :D :D :D :D :D :D

ltoman
07-23-2007, 11:10 PM
sounds like CA, but missing the thong hanging out low rise jeans and overly inflated disproportionate plastic parts.

wytstang
07-23-2007, 11:19 PM
sounds like CA, but missing the thong hanging out low rise jeans and overly inflated disproportionate plastic parts.
That's because from the Keys to Boca they don't wear anything with low rise jeans. God Bless em......

Surfer
07-23-2007, 11:21 PM
That's because from the Keys to Boca they don't wear anything with low rise jeans. God Bless em......:righton:

Z06-Goose
07-23-2007, 11:39 PM
That's because from the Keys to Boca they don't wear anything with low rise jeans. God Bless em......:cheers:

supercharged
07-24-2007, 01:21 AM
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Dude, where are you getting all these terms???:D

Surfer
07-24-2007, 01:30 AM
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Dude, where are you getting all these terms???:DNot me, just what most of the girls are called here, my buddy sent it to me, its from an online dictionary lol.

All I picture in my head is that spelling bee thingy on tv.. "Boca B!tch"..."Boca B!tch"...can I have it in a sentence please?..."God did you see her? She looks like such a Boca B!tch" http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/images/smilies/biglaugh.gif

klumzypinoy
07-24-2007, 02:59 AM
Not me, just what most of the girls are called here, my buddy sent it to me, its from an online dictionary lol.

All I picture in my head is that spelling bee thingy on tv.. "Boca B!tch"..."Boca B!tch"...can I have it in a sentence please?..."God did you see her? She looks like such a Boca B!tch" http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/images/smilies/biglaugh.gif

I just found it in urbandictionary Lol. Man that's a good word.

Lauren, what should we call the girls in San Diego?

Gary Sword
07-24-2007, 06:18 AM
Buddy just sent me this, can't believe its actually in a dictionary lol, its a term here for about 95% of the girls in the city :D edit - damn it won't link, Gary was like "huh?", had to copy and paste it

Boca B!tch:

In reference to the Florida city of Boca Raton, a Boca b!tch is someone (usually female) who has a large collection of Coach bags, is obscenely rich, and usually has bottle-blonde, overly straightened hair, an orange "tan", and walks with the saunter that only someone from the strange city of Boca can have. Is snooty and looks down upon everyone who has less money or is less popular than she. This term is usually used by the rocker, punk, nerd, or other types of people who are stuck in Boca when they see one of these strange airheads.
God, did you see her? She looks like SUCH a Boca b!tch!

Now that's funny Boca Boy. :D I think the term also applies to some of the girls up in West Palm Beach.

sparkie
07-24-2007, 09:11 PM
Hey Boca Boy, do you have a Boca B!tch girl friend?:D

Surfer
07-24-2007, 09:47 PM
Hey Boca Boy, do you have a Boca B!tch girl friend?:DI have a Friday and Saturday, working on getting a Monday and Tuesday.....:D

sparkie
07-24-2007, 09:51 PM
I have a Friday and Saturday, working on getting a Monday and Tuesday.....:D
Surfer, all I can say... You rock! :D