PDA

View Full Version : Need Help On Foam Cannon

DP 08 GXP
05-17-2014, 10:43 PM
I could really use the help a member who has one of the MTM style foam cannons. The plastic bottle broke near the neck of the bottle. When I took it apart I took off the plastic tube that goes inside the bottle and cannot for the life of me find it. Does anyone know if they sell replacement parts anywhere or even if you could get me the dimensions of the tube so I can try to find one to make work? Thanks a ton!

aztec1987
05-17-2014, 10:52 PM
I could really use the help a member who has one of the MTM style foam cannons. The plastic bottle broke near the neck of the bottle. When I took it apart I took off the plastic tube that goes inside the bottle and cannot for the life of me find it. Does anyone know if they sell replacement parts anywhere or even if you could get me the dimensions of the tube so I can try to find one to make work? Thanks a ton!

I only found spare parts such as the nozzle and the bottle

MTM Spare Parts (http://www.pwmall.com/s-20581-mtm-spare-parts.aspx)

Evan.J
05-17-2014, 11:28 PM
You should be able to find that tubing at any hardware store it's nothing special. Take the brass top to the local hardware store and see what you can find to fit it.

spiralout462
05-17-2014, 11:44 PM
You should be able to find that tubing at any hardware store it's nothing special. Take the brass top to the local hardware store and see what you can find to fit it.

:iagree: It's with the plumbing supplies at Lowe's. They sell it by length.

DP 08 GXP
05-18-2014, 07:55 AM
Awesome thanks for the help!