PDA

View Full Version : Optimum no rinse first impression

Bill1234
05-17-2014, 06:29 PM
I bought some onr as I needed a good product that could do alot and was reasonably priced. Onr fit my budget and had lots of good review to back it up.

As soon as I opened the cap, I smelled a good smell-almost like blue kool aid, which is a good smell imo.

I went with a wash for my first time using it, While I did have some issues, they were my fault for washing in hotter temps and not pre soaking. I still liked how the product preformed.

I then went to claying another car, I was very impressed, the product preformed flawlessly. My paint felt great after I worked with the product and a nanoskin clay bar.

Pros
reasonably priced
good smell
simple instructions
easy to use

Cons
bigger container is a bit hard to use when diluting

Overall, I highly recommend onr, it is easy to use, and works really well.

builthatch
05-17-2014, 06:38 PM
I bought some onr as I needed a good product that could do alot and was reasonably priced. Onr fit my budget and had lots of good review to back it up.

As soon as I opened the cap, I smelled a good smell-almost like blue kool aid, which is a good smell imo.

I went with a wash for my first time using it, While I did have some issues, they were my fault for washing in hotter temps and not pre soaking. I still liked how the product preformed.

I then went to claying another car, I was very impressed, the product preformed flawlessly. My paint felt great after I worked with the product and a nanoskin clay bar.

Pros
reasonably priced
good smell
simple instructions
easy to use

Cons
bigger container is a bit hard to use when diluting

Overall, I highly recommend onr, it is easy to use, and works really well.

you know those little plastic 1 oz dosage cups that always come with cough medicine? instead of throwing them out, i keep them around and use them for dosing things like ONR, even out of the gallon jug. they are also good for making the last few ounces of solutions, like when using Opti-Clean concentrate to make a 32 oz bottle, or anything that requires a ratio. you can get pretty fine with those cups as it's easy to measure out down to like .25 ounce hahaha.

SoonerGM
05-17-2014, 07:34 PM
you know those little plastic 1 oz dosage cups that always come with cough medicine? instead of throwing them out, i keep them around and use them for dosing things like ONR, even out of the gallon jug. they are also good for making the last few ounces of solutions, like when using Opti-Clean concentrate to make a 32 oz bottle, or anything that requires a ratio. you can get pretty fine with those cups as it's easy to measure out down to like .25 ounce hahaha.

i saved a cap from some weed killer concentrate for the same purpose. throughly cleaned of course. the medicine cap is a great idea for those finer measurements though, lol

cleanmycorolla
05-17-2014, 08:04 PM
You should've got Ultima Waterless Wash. Way better Rinseless and waterless.

Lanceb028
05-17-2014, 08:08 PM
used ONR this afternoon. great product, might try UWW+ next

dcjredline
05-17-2014, 08:17 PM
Yeah, Id have to agree UWW+ is better but ONR is just fine and does what its intended to.

eaglefan
05-17-2014, 08:17 PM
Try it on interior plastics, clay lube duration. Incredible! great smell it leaves behind also.

JHL88
05-17-2014, 08:54 PM
Uww+ for the win.

tiSS'er
05-17-2014, 09:06 PM
I like ONR, what makes UWW so much better? I don't like solutions with wax in them as they tend to streak on my black car.

cleanmycorolla
05-17-2014, 09:32 PM
I like ONR, what makes UWW so much better? I don't like solutions with wax in them as they tend to streak on my black car.

Well good thing, Ultima Waterless Wash has no wax in it. :dblthumb2:

And IMO it cleans a lot better, and has just so many varying uses. Plus cost and dilution ratio are pretty awesome.

6supersport7
05-17-2014, 11:55 PM
I like both onr and uww. I use both how they were intended. One as a waterless and one as a rinsleless wash.

Kengo123
05-18-2014, 01:42 AM
i saved a cap from some weed killer concentrate for the same purpose. throughly cleaned of course. the medicine cap is a great idea for those finer measurements though, lol
I use old baby bottles!