PDA

View Full Version : A couple of new products I tried today

dcjredline
05-17-2014, 06:22 PM
Meguiars M26 Hi tech liquid wax - Meguiars #26 Hi-Tech Liquid Wax is a polymer liquid car wax that offers excellent paint protection and shine! Meguiars #26 High Tech Liquid Wax is (http://www.autogeek.net/meg26hityelw.html)

2014 Silverado I had in today for a one-step and wax...I went with Meguiars D151 Paint Reconditioning cream for the AIO. Then I decided (from Bob and many others recommendations) to try the new to me M26. WOWWWWWW.

1. I noticed when I tried to apply it with a damp MF applicator it seemed to go on too thick, switched to damp foam and it went on MUCH nicer.
2. While waiting for it to dry I was nervous cause some have said how difficult it was to take off...WHO ARE YOU? It came off like a breeze! So easy my arm wasnt sore at all.
3. SHINE? HOLY CRUD was it shiny, the truck was Ruby Red and the metal flake stood out just like Bob and others had suggested it would. The customer was shocked!

P21S Multi surface finish restorer - P21S® Multi-Surface Finish Restorer- This extraordinary German car polish from P21S will bring back luster and reflective brilliance. (http://www.autogeek.net/p2mulfinres.html)

The wheels on the above Silverado were chrome and come to find out when they came to pick it up they spray tire shine on the tires and not the applicator.

The regular wash I did with some Meguiars Hot Rims and a very light scrub didnt get the tire shine off. SO I decided again to try something I bought per a recommendation here and again I was very happy with the results. SHINE LIKE CRAZY he nearly blinded me as he drove away!!!

I wiped it on with a MF towel and just kept rubbing until it disappeared, well so did the tire shine! Worked great. My fingers are still dead from this but not the products fault.

In my short time with these two products today I will be grabbing them more often in the future!

:props::props:

EVOlved
05-17-2014, 07:27 PM
Sounds like you had fun with some new toys!! Have you used p21s metal polish before? Just wondering, for comparison between that and multi surface finish restorer.

dcjredline
05-17-2014, 07:34 PM
Ive used the soap one with the sponge if thats what you mean...I like the application of this one better and I havent done a side by side on the same surface but this one seems like it would clean better.

FUNX650
05-17-2014, 08:16 PM
M26...Just like Campbell Soups:
"M'm! M'm! Good"! "M'm! M'm! Good"! :xyxthumbs:

Also:
-Glad to hear of your P21S Multi-Surface results.
(Instead, I will often use the S100 Polishing Soap.)

Bob

EVOlved
05-17-2014, 08:27 PM
Ive used the soap one with the sponge if thats what you mean...I like the application of this one better and I havent done a side by side on the same surface but this one seems like it would clean better.

Yea I meant the soap I realized my mistake too late to edit it. Thanks for the feedback.